Thanks for having me (1 Viewer)

Mandy

Local time
Yesterday, 22:40
Hello everyone,

I live in Vancouver BC Canada, working as payroll administrator. Our department uses Access Database for many areas, I decided to learn Access Database. While I browsed some functions that I was looking for, I found ACCESSWORLD.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and I am looking forward to learning from you.

Mandy

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:40
Welcome to Access World! We're so happy to have you join us as a member of our community. As the most active Microsoft Access discussion forum on the internet, with posts dating back more than 20 years, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you.

We're a friendly and helpful community, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have or share your own experiences with Access. We're here to support you and help you get the most out of this powerful database program.

To get started, we recommend reading the post linked below. It contains important information for all new users of the forum:

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We hope you have a great time participating in the discussion and learning from other Access enthusiasts. We look forward to having you around!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Hi Mandy what a beautiful place you live someday I want to visit the most gorgeous parts of Canada.
I remember living in Wisconsin, only 3 hours from the border, and never even visiting - what a lost opportunity that was!
In my defense though, I left WI when i was 16, so there was limited opportunity.

Welcome the the AWF!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:40
Hello, Mandy, and welcome to the forum.

My parents and I visited Vancouver back in the late 70s. We were impressed many times. My mother fell in love with the "monkey puzzle" trees.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
1685899220554.png

Wow! What an interesting thing I'd never heard of.

From a distance, almost looks like a lot of stuff here in Arizona!
But I have a feeling the monkey tree is much better ... LOL

Mandy

Local time
Hi Mandy what a beautiful place you live someday I want to visit the most gorgeous parts of Canada.
I remember living in Wisconsin, only 3 hours from the border, and never even visiting - what a lost opportunity that was!
In my defense though, I left WI when i was 16, so there was limited opportunity.

Welcome the the AWF!
Thanks for the warm welcome, hope you have chance to visit here.

Mandy

Local time
Hello, Mandy, and welcome to the forum.

My parents and I visited Vancouver back in the late 70s. We were impressed many times. My mother fell in love with the "monkey puzzle" trees.
I have several huge evergreen trees in my backyard but never thought of planting a monkey tree. I also like the unusual and attractive plants.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Mandy

Local time
View attachment 108277

Wow! What an interesting thing I'd never heard of.

From a distance, almost looks like a lot of stuff here in Arizona!
But I have a feeling the monkey tree is much better ... LOL
It's also known as Chile pine, It's the national tree of Chile. Probably it is popular in Chile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom