Solved The expression after update error (1 Viewer)

damo2deme

Local time
Today, 04:58
Hi everyone, I've just joined for help but also to help others if I can but I haven't used Access for some years now, just getting used to it all again.

I have a issue if anyone can help. I keep getting this error after update. Its strange because when I view the VBA and save it again without changing anything it starts to work again.

1662673024386.png

So i click on the employee name which is a list of employees and I have some VBA to update the employee number text box after update and I get the message above:

Then i view this code and it starts to work? Any ideas?

1662673194230.png

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 20:58
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

Could be some form of corruption. Try doing a C&R real quick.

damo2deme

Local time
Tried that, same result. Thanks for the welcome. Its weird that i just view the vba, close it and it starts to work?

damo2deme

Local time
Ive solved it, i just removed the VBA, saved it, closed the database, re entered the event procedure after update with the exact same VBA and its now working even after closing down. Thanks

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 20:58
Ive solved it, i just removed the VBA, saved it, closed the database, re entered the event procedure after update with the exact same VBA and its now working even after closing down. Thanks
Congratulations! Glad to hear you got it sorted out. Good luck with your project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom