The king is in the "altogether" ... (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:17
Is this the only person that's willing to expose the truth about most of these trans gender creatures?

The king is in the altogether is a song about a king who was deceived into walking around naked. He was told that simple people or people unworthy for their job position could not see the clothes.

So now we are told that if a person believes themselves to be female then they are female. We are told that if we don't believe this then we are transphobic. As a transphobic person, we can be cancelled, lose our jobs. Our lively hoods.

So what do you see when you see a transgender person? A woman? A man posing as a woman? Something else?

Last edited:

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
I watched the video of Jordan Peterson interviewing one of the young ladies that had to get changed in a changing room with a fully equipped "naked" man posing as a woman.

Now here's the thing you don't know, these young ladies wear Hi-Tech swimsuits. It takes them 15 minutes to get these suits on, pushed, pulled, levered into all the crevices and crannies. 15 minutes of wiggling around in all sorts of positions in full view of this man posing as a female.

Men are not allowed in ladies changing rooms and can be arrested.

When the girls challenged the presence of this man in the changing rooms as illegal, they were told that the changing rooms had been redesignated as unisex. They had not been informed about this change.

Last edited:

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Here Piers Morgan identifies as a woman and is told he's ridiculous.

It's obvious that Piers Morgan is being ridiculous, why is it accepted that Lea Thomas is not being ridiculous?

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Just saw this on Twitter:-

Ada Lluch -
@ada_lluch

I won’t celebrate trans kids because I don’t support child abuse.

I won’t celebrate George Floyd because I don’t support drug addicts.

I won’t celebrate Pride Month because I don’t support indoctrination.

I won’t celebrate abortions because I don’t support murder.

I won’t celebrate diversity hiring because I don’t support racism.

I won’t celebrate trans women because they are men who victimize real women.

Did I leave anything out?

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:17
In the continuum of people that are the embodiment of humanity, we run into a conundrum. Because we humans are conceived through essentially random selection (of genes and therefore of characteristics), there will be outliers - as there always are with ANY random processes.

The conundrum is how to handle the outliers. We cannot forget one basic fact - that the outliers are human, too, and thus can want, can feel, can mourn, can ache, can envy, ... can experience every emotion and every sensation that the rest of us can. Kids want to have pride, they want to excel, to achieve, to exult as the result of accomplishment. We have even created "Special Olympics" for kids who can never fully compete against "normal" kids (whatever you take "normal" to mean). But for those few young people whose mind and body are so misaligned as to be gender dysphoric, we have no current solutions. Is it any wonder that they want to be like everyone else?

Here is the thought experiment for you. Can you imagine the frustration, the anger, the isolation of a child with a motion disability when that child is told, "Oh, hush your whining. Grow up and live with it." - but then don't give the child crutches, braces, a wheelchair, a walker, physical therapy - SOME kind of accommodation. The image is almost unthinkable. The corresponding image for a gender dysphoric person is harder for us to imagine because it is such an alien situation. Society simply shuffles these PEOPLE (can't forget that they ARE people) into corners and closets. Society tells them that they are unfit to be in general society. And then society wonders about them finally reaching a breaking point and screaming "I am somebody."

Does that sound familiar? Does anyone remember when Black groups finally stood up for their rights? Does anyone who remembers those times now wonder why these afflicted people are becoming more insistent that they should be recognized? And they ARE afflicted. But their problem is that their affliction isn't immediately visible. At birth, they are identified as something that later, they realize that they are not. And with that delayed recognition comes the life of pain.

My stepdaughter experienced that when her biological grandfather (father of wife's ex) essentially disowned her after she "came out" and stopped giving her money for Christmas - but he still forked it over for the "normal" kids. She's a great person. Loving, caring, intelligent, hard-working, has musical skills, personable, a proud veteran who served during Desert Shield and Desert Storm, financially responsible - everything you would want ANY person to be. Oh, by the way - she's gay.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Here we have a white male identifying as a black lesbian! He is obviously doing it to show the absurdity of how anyone can believe that a man can claim that he is a woman. It's truly amazing that the people can claim he is not telling the truth and that he should be ashamed of what he's doing!

I love irony! I particularly love Captain Carrot! Captain Carrot is not a man pretending to be a woman, but he is actually a human who identifies as a dwarf. In fact, he is the tallest dwarf in the underworld and this results in him banging his head a lot in the tunnels.

I didn't realise before, these writings of Terry Pratchett are very prophetic.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:17
As humans, we should always be considerate of others. There is absolutely no reason to make fun of people who are different or cause them any unnecessary pain, but you can't expect 99.5% of the population to stop eating peanut products because a small number of people are allergic to peanuts.

When the .5% start expecting everyone else to cater to their particular disability, there is no way to satisfy the demands. EVERYONE has a "condition" and when your "condition" conflicts with my "condition", who gets the accommodation? Talk about the current version of crazy. For some reason, you can't smoke a cigarette or even vape in public. But, pull out a joint and fire up and no one dares to say anything. Where's the outrage?

The situation we have gotten into with the LGBT community is that some bleeding heart liberal (probably not actually a member of that community) thought it would be a good idea to indoctrinate the children so they won't grow up to be "mean". The left has been indrotranating the children quietly for several generations. They've never bothered to get them to stop bullying each other. Children can be extremely cruel. The other children are afraid to step up and stop the torture. They are too afraid of being turned on themselves so they walk away. Bullying is caused by psychological problems. Normal, well adjusted, kids don't bully others. Why don't we try to treat the small population of bullies so they can stop hurting others? Beats me. That in and of itself might stop the majority of school shootings and we can eliminate all gun laws:) I guess we're afraid to call them out or take action to segregate them so they can't cause trouble.

This has now fired up the protective instincts of the parents because the liberals are really gaining ground with sexualizing our children and normalizing pediophelia and no society should stand for that. I'm pretty sure this isn't the goal of most LGPT folks either. Children are the future and MUST be protected. Unfortunately the liberals are now using the backlash as a replacement for racebating. It is just another way to turn people against each other so they can't see what the government is doing to them. I am very sorry for people who feel like they are living in the wrong body but that doesn't mean that males should be allowed to compete as women. Just look at the line up for a swim meet. 5 people ranging from 5'2" to 5'5" and 1 person who is 5'11". REALLY!!!!!!!!! That is fair? No, it's not fair. But life isn't fair. If you're allergic to peanut butter, I'm sorry but you have to pass on peanut butter. How is this so different? No one is getting out the flame thrower and torching Jimmy Carter's fields. Why not? Where's the outrage? Peanuts kill people!!!

Children are also not born bigots. You don't need to teach them to not hate. They learn bigotry from their elders and sometimes from their peers. If you don't teach your children to be afraid of or hate those who are different, they won't grow up to be bigots. It is really very simple.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:17
This has now fired up the protective instincts of the parents because the liberals are really gaining ground with sexualizing our children and normalizing pediophelia and no society should stand for that. I'm pretty sure this isn't the goal of most LGPT folks either.

We agree on this point. I've never met any gay person who wanted to "groom" children in the sense that it is being used today. That is pretty much a fabrication of the progressive liberals as a mobilization talking point, a raison de guerre, to inflame people via a false flag claim.

I hear you with the question of "where does it stop?" but your 0.5% is closer to 3-5%. I don't know that there is an answer either. But one of my questions is still totally valid. Why should we be surprised that the LGBTQ+ group would like to be treated as people, not as freaks to be shunned as though "gay" will somehow infect you like a contact-spread disease?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Doc, No one is surprised. I'm happy that they don't have to hide anymore.

People are tribal. There isn't any way to stop that. They tend to seek out their own. When you hold yourself up as "different" and in need of accommodation, that just turns people off. Look at the move by the blacks for the reintroduction of segregation. Why are colleges holding separate graduations? Why do they assign students to race segregated dorms? The gains from the 60's have been overturned in just 70 years. We're back to skin color has meaning again!!!! That is very distressing and yet the conservatives just allow it to happen because they can't stand up and say "this is bad" because they'll get cancelled. Why do we have a black caucus in Congress but we can't have a white caucus? Seems like we're the ones who will need "accomodation" soon.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Wokism is a back door route for Marxism...

So relevant to this thread. The idea of tribalism, separate groups all with their own flags.

There's this video of Lindsay speaking to the European parliament. I thought I'd post it because you might not have seen this in the USA.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Incidentally, I wouldn't be surprised to find China behind all of the workism. Stirring up the shit.... You should get what I mean from the video....

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
So relevant to this thread. The idea of tribalism, separate groups all with their own flags.
Which brings to mind the Dying Citizen by Victor David Hanson.
The Dying Citizen: How Progressive Elites, Tribalism, and Globalization Are Destroying the Idea of America
Human history is full of the stories of peasants, subjects, and tribes. Yet the concept of the “citizen” is historically rare — and was among America’s most valued ideals for over two centuries. But without shock treatment, warns historian Victor Davis Hanson, American citizenship as we have known it may soon vanish.

In The Dying Citizen, Hanson outlines the historical forces that led to this crisis. The evisceration of the middle class over the last 50 years has made many Americans dependent on the federal government. Open borders have undermined the idea of allegiance to a particular place. Identity politics have eradicated our collective civic sense of self. And a top-heavy administrative state has endangered personal liberty, along with formal efforts to weaken the Constitution.

As in the revolutionary years of 1848, 1917, and 1968, 2020 ripped away our complacency about the future. But in the aftermath, we as Americans can rebuild and recover what we have lost. The choice is ours.

Coincidentally there is Nation of Victims by Vivek Ramaswamy.
Nation of Victims: Identity Politics, the Death of Merit, and the Path Back to Excellence
Hardship is now equated with victimhood. Outward displays of vulnerability in defeat are celebrated over winning unabashedly. The pursuit of excellence and exceptionalism are at the heart of American identity, and the disappearance of these ideals in our country leaves a deep moral and cultural vacuum in its wake.

But the solution isn’t to simply complain about it. It’s to revive a new cultural movement in America that puts excellence first again.

New York Times bestselling author Vivek Ramaswamy makes the case from firsthand experience that the essence of true American identity is to pursue excellence unapologetically—no matter your skin color or where your parents came from.

Leaders have called Ramaswamy “the most compelling conservative voice in the country” and “one of the towering intellects in America,” and this book reveals why: he spares neither left nor right in this scathing indictment of the victimhood culture at the heart of America’s national decline.

Following the success of his instant bestseller Woke Inc., Ramaswamy explains in his new book that we’re a nation of victims now. It’s one of the few things we still have left in common—across black victims, white victims, liberal victims, and conservative victims. Victims of each other, and ultimately, of ourselves.

This fearless, provocative book is for readers who dare to look in the mirror and question their most sacred assumptions about who we are and how we got here. Intricately tracing history from the fall of Rome to the rise of America, weaving Western philosophy with Eastern theology in ways that moved Jefferson and Adams centuries ago, this book describes the rise and the fall of the American experiment itself—and hopefully its reincarnation.

I just finished these two books and would highly recommend them.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
The whole point of America was that it was a melting pot. Immigrate and assimilate and BE an American. When did we stop expecting immigrants to assimilate? Assimilation is what made us a tribe. We were getting there. The first generation might have trouble assimilating totally due to language issues but certainly the children would sound like Americans. English was the first language of the children and the parent's native language was their second language. We all had something in common. It didn't mean that you had to forget the "old country". We've gotten a lot of great restaurants due to folks wanting a taste of "home". But, the realty is, if the "old country" was so great, why go to the expense and disruption of moving to a new country? Why immigrate if you don't want to BE an American? You can just come for a visit. You can even get temporary work visas for longer, but not permanent stays.

One of our huge mistakes was in not insisting on English as a national language. Every time I look at the back of my ballot in November when I vote and I see instructions in Spanish, I get very angry. Only citizens are authorized to vote. To become a citizen, you must be fluent in English, not because English is a "better" language, but because you need to be able to follow the political discourse in order to not be tricked into voting for a candidate you don't actually believe in.

Cotswold

Local time
Britich Cycling has ruled that transgender women are to be banned from riding in competitive women’s races.
Out of the thousands of competitive women cyclists in the UK there are apparently just ten transgender women cyclists who this applies to.
Their objections are given coverage that is far from minority coverage in the media. All of the transgender objections and opinion come from men. Only men are the complainers.
The transgender men you don't appear to complain about "their rights", or able to obtain coverage in the media. You also don't get any transgender men competing in men's races in any sport. Which begs the question; Are the transgender women only entering women's races because they have an advantage? Because they'd never win anything in the men's events. The one thing that transgender women never want to discuss is their advantage in women's events.

Cotswold

Local time
One of our huge mistakes was in not insisting on English as a national language.
That also happens in England. As a for-instance. You attend hospital and are allocated a nurse or doctor whose English is impossible or difficult to understand. In that situation you obviously feel that it is imperative that you are totally clear on what is being said. If you then say that you cannot understand what is being said to you, then you are likely to be asked to leave. Or virtually be accused of being awkward, or racist, or both and then ignored without any further clarification.

However, if a Slovakian, Asian or other recent arrival attends hospital and their English is poor, then they are asked if they require a translator.

At times it just makes you wonder who is in charge. But I do know who is paying the bills.

Last edited:

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Yesterday, 23:17
Is this the only person that's willing to expose the truth about most of these trans gender creatures?

No; actually, numerous individuals from within the trans and LGBT community itself have come forward in alarm and regret about the obsessively sexual emphasis and ideology being steered toward young people. Numerous. The list keeps getting longer.

I would say if it keeps going like it is, we will end up in the medium-term with even at least a plurality of people who have switched 'back', i.e., they have switched from wholeheartedly blindly supporting all of it to being vocally in agreement with the rather obvious fact that a large % of it has become mostly environmental and faddish in nature, and was never really neither immutable nor inevitable.

Some focus on the tik-tok influence, where being trans is the 'coolest' thing you can be (similar to being gay in the late 90's was, just before it was ubiquitous), and some focus on the young ages being exposed to it and the apparent environmental cues that steer people who might have had a slight wondering or propensity for a year or two but then never really wanted or needed to entirely switch.... etc. etc. etc.

In other words, all the stuff conservatives said a few decades ago, finally ... and painfully ... bearing fruit and becoming undeniable to the masses writ large.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom