The latest ShitShow (1 Viewer)

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Yesterday, 23:51
So, it we apply your logic to the extreme, Hillary was obviously fomenting violent revolution contrary to democratic principles when she advocated that Biden should not concede under any circumstance should he be the one losing.
You mean hillary who conceded to Trump the day after the election like most canidates do? She knew he would cheat in 2020 and look where we are today.

I must of missed the part where Hillary tells her militia to march down pennsylvania avenue.

It was fun hearing Morning Joe drop an "F" bomb on live TV this morning.

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
You mean hillary who conceded to Trump the day after the election like most canidates do? She knew he would cheat in 2020 and look where we are today.
A statement that she essentially retracted. Hillary Clinton: Trump is an ‘illegitimate president’. Not to also mention that she, as member of the "resistance", was sabotaging the Trump administration. That is not following democratic philosophy. Finally, Hillary when she thought she would win, actually arrogantly stated that anyone questioning the election results was a threat to democracy. Turns out that Hillary was the threat to democracy.

I must of missed the part where Hillary tells her militia to march down pennsylvania avenue.
Again, you mistakenly infer something that is not there. Using the extreme logic of your faulty inference, Hillary's avocation that Biden never concede would imply that had Biden lost, that he should start a violent revolution.

Nothing wrong with people protesting. In support of those rioting, Democratic Governor Cumo even stated: "Show me where it says that protests are supposed to be polite and peaceful". Most Democrats political leaders supported the "peaceful protests" by groups such as Black Lives Matter while they looted, rioted, and destroyed property. So why get upset if some Trump supporters, after four years, finally copy the Democratic playbook of "peaceful protests"? Seems that you should be congratulating them for following Democratic initiatives.
-----------------------------------------------------------
On the New York Times article, one of many now starting to surface, calling for the lynching of Trump. What is interesting, the complicit media and the Democrats, to my knowledge, never called for investigations of the "peaceful protesting" (actually rioting, looting, and property destruction) by those on the "left". Millions of $$$ was also donated to these organizations. Did anyone look into where the money went?

Instead of condemning that violence, many Democrats called for defunding police, accused the police of excessive force, and refused to deploy the police to protect property. So now those very same Democrats, who vilified the police, demand to know why the police were not prepared to handle the unruly crowd.

Many Democrats congratulated the "peaceful protesters" for expressing their First Amendment rights despite the destruction. Some Democrats even set-up bail go-fund-me-pages to get the "peaceful protesters" out of jail. Now because some Trump supporters got out of hand, those very same Democrats plus some Republicans are foaming at the mouth with sanctimonious disingenuous indignation condemning actions that they essentially condoned now for four years (2020 being the most intense). Hypocrites!

A late addition: I acknowledge that Trump has given the "left" and unearned and unjustified "victory". Nevertheless, those piling on the dump Trump bandwagon need to seriously reflect on their own positions prior to this incident.

Last edited:

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 22:51
Moke123, I'm going to chime in on this one. The Capitol protests were not right. But neither were the Democrat-supported Antifa and BLM marches. If one was wrong, so was the other. If you deny that, you need to step back and recognize that there is NO "right" in any of this. BOTH sides are extremely in the wrong.

And while I don't expect the Dems to admit it, a lot of this unrest is a result of their own inflammatory rhetoric, which surely they CANNOT have expected to fall only one one set of ears. If you inflame people through public media, it isn't targeted. There is a lot of what gamers call "splash damage." It goes all over the place, not just one sided. The extreme tactics used by Democrats fired up EVERYBODY. And no sane person can deny that.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Yesterday, 20:51

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Moke123, I'm going to chime in on this one. The Capitol protests were not right. But neither were the Democrat-supported Antifa and BLM marches. If one was wrong, so was the other. If you deny that, you need to step back and recognize that there is NO "right" in any of this. BOTH sides are extremely in the wrong.

And while I don't expect the Dems to admit it, a lot of this unrest is a result of their own inflammatory rhetoric, which surely they CANNOT have expected to fall only one one set of ears. If you inflame people through public media, it isn't targeted. There is a lot of what gamers call "splash damage." It goes all over the place, not just one sided. The extreme tactics used by Democrats fired up EVERYBODY. And no sane person can deny that.
Thank you it is about time someone clearly stated that part of what has these people riled up was also wrong and the incitement is coming from both sides not just trump.

Libs got away with rioting for 6 months.. so now we had one, move on people it was probably a one-time thing unlike the other side that keep rioting with no end in sight..

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
I just spent about 2 hours getting caught up on how this went down.

If anyone, no matter which side of this they are on, beleives this at face value then I have a bridge in San Francisco to sell you...

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
According to Elizabeth it wasn't a protest
So why aren't you condemning the police this viscous brutal treatment of this poor woman, all she wanted to do was visit the inside of the Capital?
According to most Democrats the police are to be condemned for their repressive actions.

BLM organizer who called looting ‘reparations’ dismisses peaceful protesting
Atkins dismissed the idea that civil rights had “ever gotten wins” from “peaceful protests.”

Winning has come through revolts. Winning has come through riots,” she said. (Emphasis added)

“The only people that can undermine our movement are the police, our oppressors, and then us when we don’t believe in the people that we’re fighting with,” she told the station.

Again, the Trump supporters were following the tactics that the Democrats started to implement four years ago and which were ramped-up in 2020. It is the Democrats who set the stage for these type of "peaceful protest".

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Yea I saw tucker last night blaming the democrats too.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Yea I saw tucker last night blaming the democrats too.
Yep exactly how the Democrats blamed the rest of us during all the summer riots. sure they shouldn't set fire to buildings with people inside, but they're hurting, they're in pain, we understand.

Let's see if they understand now? Certainly not, nor should any of us. They should all be prosecuted for lawlessness.
@NauticalGent what are you referring to, believe what at face value?

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
I beleive this whole thing was planned, encouraged and allowed to happen.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
I beleive this whole thing was planned, encouraged and allowed to happen.
If you follow what was being said on Parler (the right wing version of twitter) They were telling everyone to bring weapons and be ready to fight. 60 Capitol police hit over head with lead pipes.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Last edited:

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Minding the grandchild at the moment. Once she has been picked up, I will respond in detail....
16100558729082648863421616628750.jpg

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
By whom? This can be endlessly spun from an infinite number of angles and is a valid question.
For example, did Antifa infiltrate the crowd? Would be easy to do.
Is this true? DC Mayor Told Federal Law Enforcement To Stand Down Day Before Violent US Capitol Riot
Too much is hidden from eyes.
Your Washington Times already tried the antifa thing yesterday. They apparently took it down already.

Gaetz attributed this claim to a short Washington Times article published yesterday. That article, in turn, cited a “retired military officer.” The officer asserted that a company called XRVision “used its software to do facial recognition of protesters and matched two Philadelphia antifa members to two men inside the Senate.” The Times said it had been given a copy of the photo match, but it didn’t publish the picture.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:51
I hope they've locked the big red button away!

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
This shitshow is just getting started. The left has been inciting violence for the last nine months, yesterday is a direct result of turning a blind eye. We are witnessing a counter pushback streamed in real-time.

1610057814642.png

1610058097721.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom