Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 01:40
Thats the one...

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Imagine if it was a black dude taking a knee, it'd be a bloodbath.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
For once, the right target. As usual, wrong and ineffective, even damaging execution.

Damn sad state of affairs

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
After four years of the Democrats displaying the skills of "peaceful protest" through rioting, looting and property destruction, some Trump supporters decided to deploy Democratic tactics.

Of course, this "peaceful protest" was inexcusable and unfortunately will have severe negative repercussions. This will give the media that supported Democratic "peaceful protests", a final hyperbolic opportunity to lambast the Trump administration.

Last edited:

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Yesterday, 22:40
I get a chuckle out of all the feigned being appalled now by lib pundits. Where were they all summer while Black Lives Matter and similar people destroyed the US cities in.....I don't know, maybe 1000 riots like this one
Ultimate hypocrisy.

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 06:40
As an outsider, I would view Trump's initial incitement as deemed a criminal act. He then didn't condone the violence, just came on to rant about the fact he won by a landslide. He is deluded, and worse still dangerous because he has a small minority of deluded followers.

Then add in the obvious outsiders just there for a good scrap and opportunity to "break shit" and it becomes a real sorry state of affairs.

This is a failed businessman and reality show host, clinging on to his best show.
He is not a skilled, intelligent, articulate or vaguely pleasant individual in any way, and makes America look foolish.

Just thought I would get off the fence-sitting there.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I get a chuckle out of
Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.
We will definitely miss him ... He is being replaced by leader Schumer who can barely put 2 sentences together & comes across kind of dumb.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
As an outsider, I would view Trump's initial incitement as deemed a criminal act. He then didn't condone the violence, just came on to rant about the fact he won by a landslide. He is deluded, and worse still dangerous because he has a small minority of deluded followers.

Then add in the obvious outsiders just there for a good scrap and opportunity to "break shit" and it becomes a real sorry state of affairs.

This is a failed businessman and reality show host, clinging on to his best show.
He is not a skilled, intelligent, articulate or vaguely pleasant individual in any way, and makes America look foolish.

Just thought I would get off the fence-sitting there.
Yeah I haven't liked his recent self at all.

But I like most of what he did and stood for most of his presidency. Just not the last month or two.

To be honest with you? We need another person EXACTLY like him to run again - EXCEPT this person would be smarter about how they treat other people and know when to keep their mouth shut. But otherwise, the same.

And Trump actually TOLD them to be peaceful and GO HOME - which is MORE than we can say for the other side, during their 1000 summer riots, so who's ahead so far in doing the right thing when your side riots? Trump is.

Last edited:

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
As an outsider, I would view Trump's initial incitement as deemed a criminal act.
Nicely put Minty (the whole post). I normally get defensive when a foreigner wants to weigh in on USA dirty laundry but you managed to pull it off!

I avoid ALL news here in the US because, quite frankly, I do not trust any of it. I have mutual distain for both of our major political parties and I think Trump is as big a clown as he was when he first entered the race for the White House. However, due to my near hatred of Capital Hill and the vast majority of its members, his penchant to frustrate and piss off everyone made me smile. I realize I am a chronic rubber-necker but I make no apologies!

All that being said...what did he do or say that is considered an incitement for violence?

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
And Trump actually TOLD them to be peaceful and GO HOME
Did you miss the part of his speech where he told them to go to the capitol in the first place?
So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give… The Democrats are hopeless. They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

heres the full transcript: https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/donald-trump-speech-save-america-rally-transcript-january-6

Of course the cocaine cowboy had to rile them up first
"Fight for Trump" "We're coming for you"

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
1610038922943.jpeg

Brilliant - The "Leader of the Free World" has had the TV remote removed from his grasp...

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Did you miss the part of his speech where he told them to go to the capitol in the first place?
So, it we apply your logic to the extreme, Hillary was obviously fomenting violent revolution contrary to democratic principles when she advocated that Biden should not concede under any circumstance should he be the one losing.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
He was deemed a criminal the minute he came down the escalator at Trump Tower. With the help of the press Hillary and Steele hatched their plan to set him up.

“Within 24 hours of her concession speech, [campaign chair John Podesta and manager Robby Mook] assembled her communications team at the Brooklyn headquarters to engineer the case that the election wasn’t entirely on the up-and-up. For a couple of hours, with Shake Shack containers littering the room, they went over the script they would pitch to the press and the public. Already, Russian hacking was the centerpiece of the argument.”

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
View attachment 88025

Brilliant - The "Leader of the Free World" has had the TV remote removed from his grasp...
Not so fast. The media is censuring Trump while they give Biden a free pass. Next, who determines what is acceptable speech?
I do acknowledge that Trump is not helping himself with his tweets which leaves him "open" to the media maliciously twisting what he tweeted. Just think of what a virulent anti-Hillary Clinton media outlet could have done with her statement that Biden "never concede"!

Last edited:

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
If he didn't tweet such drivel the meejia wouldn't be able to 'maliciously twist' his constant diarrhoea.

They need a starting point and he's happy to oblige.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom