The latest ShitShow (1 Viewer)

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:16
I would LOVE to stop pointing my finger at liberals while being a hypocrite myself, but NG hasn't said who's shaking the jar. Is it individuals, shadow governments or something else? :unsure:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 10:16
I'll volunteer to take the "bait", so be kind. One of the books I read (Gregg Jarrett's "Russia Hoax") concerning the Russia hoax made the plausible assertion that there was no one identifiable person behind it. No grand conspiracy, simply several people, with a great deal of power, who had like interests. That was to destroy Trump by any means possible.

To extend that concept.
  • George Soros has, according to speculation, funded the election of state attorney generals for the purpose of manipulating the rule-of-law to promote left wing progressivism.
  • Recently, Eric Swalwell was found to have a "relationship" with a Chinese spy. One of the emerging speculative thoughts, the Chinese have been identifying potential politicians that they can "own" and manipulate so that the Chinese will eventually "control" the US government. "Manchurian Candidate". Now toss in Hunter Biden, Diane Fieinstein, and Nancy Pelosi as being possible "bought" people.
  • The knee-jerk reaction of the complicit media, in shutting down any news story that would help Trump looks like the operation of an old style backroom corporate cabal. Additionally, this cabal is even now pursing opportunities of putting those that they do not approve of, such as Parler, out of business.
This is the stuff out of a lot of political intrigue movies and TV shows where you never see the "they" shaking the bottle. Anyone getting close to seeing the shaker seems to suffer an unfortunate fate. The news reports "nothing to see, move along".

Last edited:

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 14:16
House of Cards spring to mind.

Boris, or his cronies over here, has been very duplicitous in handing out contracts for Covid and Brexit related business to a sad sorry list, not restricted to but including:

PPE contracts to businesses with zero experience or stocks (but with friends of friends on the board), whilst ignoring existing experienced cheaper suppliers. https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...ack-to-ppe-contracts-worth-billions-r7jmtxhfm

Spending Millions with a shipping firm with no ships or infrastructure https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47182361

There are loads of other cases.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
I would LOVE to stop pointing my finger at liberals while being a hypocrite myself, but NG hasn't said who's shaking the jar. Is it individuals, shadow governments or something else? :unsure:
Be careful AB, the rabbit hole is deep and dark and difficult to come back from!

Steve's response comes VERY close...
No grand conspiracy, simply several people, with a great deal of power, who had like interests.
...but finishes with a myopic target:
That was to destroy Trump by any means possible.

What I mean to say is, extend the target, or even victims if you will, to a much broader range - in this case the people - and then you get a better understanding why it is the way it is: It matters not WHICH clown, and they are ALL clowns, gets put in the Oval Office that things will never get any better.

Anyone reading this might think "man, what a bitter dude. He must HATE getting out of bed in the morning!" The fact is I absotively, posilutley LOVE this imperfect world in which we live. I hold out hope that one day FrothingSlosh, Moke123 and the "other side" Doc, Steve, Pat and you (if I left anyone out I apologize) will one day realize that we are all being played and pitted against one another and will turn our focus on the REAL antagonists and stop fighting each other - for that it is what they really fear. One day...

Until then, I will continue to act smug as if I have all the answers, wear my tin-foil hat and patronize the local brewery in southern Virginia.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Steve's response comes VERY close...

...but finishes with a myopic target:
In my defense, I am regurgitating the theme from Gregg Jarrett's book "Russia Hoax" which was focused on the myopic target of Russian collusion and was never meant to address the "big" picture. It was an introduction to my three discrete themes of who the "shakers" are.

... "other side" Doc, Steve, Pat and you (if I left anyone out I apologize) will one day realize that we are all being played and pitted against one another and will turn our focus on the REAL antagonists and stop fighting each other - for that it is what they really fear. One day...
I have never denied that we are being "played". I've identified three discrete themes of who the players ("unknown shakers") are. @NauticalGent, do you have any further insight into who "they" are?

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Steve,

Apologies if I presume incorrectly. Your recent posts in the watercooler seemed to have a heavy Trump defense theme to them so that is where I was coming from.
@NauticalGent, do you have any further insight into who "they" are?
And here we go...

I took two college courses in American History while I was underway on the USS John F Kennedy. The professor was a very impressive man who I accused of actually teaching civics instead of history. He LOVED the concept of the United States (the Constitution) but would take pot-shots at how quickly it was disregarded - his example was the Louisiana Purchase. He was fond of telling us that when Jefferson was reminded that the Federal Government was forbidden to buy land as per the Constitution, his response was "let us not concern ourselves with metaphysical subtleties."

Once, while discussing my final term paper, I brought up the JFK and Abe Lincoln assassinations and how maybe one day we will learn the truth. He got a twinkle in his eyes and told me he KNEW who ("they") were and why. I asked him to expound and he told me that it would be no where near as "sexy" as I would hope it to be and that I would be disappointed and maybe even dismissive of his reply. I assured him I would listen with an open mind and he went on. Words like fiat currency, The Federal Reserve (which is as "Federal" and Federal Express) and the Rothschilds were used and I soon developed a glaze over my eyes and started nodding my head to be polite.

That was in 2001 and time went on. Skip ahead to the 2008 elections and I happened to see a YouTube video of Ron Paul speaking out on the evils of the Federal Reserve - I was intrigued and soon after became a staunch RP supporter and dived head first into the rabbit hole. The rabbit hole led me to read a few books but by far the most informative and eye-opening book was "The Creature From Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin - if you are content with where your mind-set and opinions are, do NOT read this book. Sometimes it is best to stay pluged-in to the Matrix. You have been warned...

As time marched on, I became aware of two things: People do not want to hear anything contrary to their narrative and no one gives a flying flip at a rolling donut about what I have to say on this matter, so I tend to throttle back on this subject. The people on this forum are somewhat more intelligent, mature and objective (not enough when it comes to politics!) then the FaceBook masses so I make exceptions here.

So much more to discuss on this and this subject is an inconvenient truth that most people do not want to deal with. Funny thing is, I have never tried to convert anyone over to my point of view and do not take it personally when they do not. I wish that consideration would be returned...

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
If you want your own tin-hat I know an excellent source who will fit it for free...
Haha yes, not surprised you referenced Jekyll Island. That only opens the door for more criticism and becomes a circular firing squad. Good stuff NG. Peace ✌

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:16
There's no point in trying to argue with them because they don't have the capacity to see any grey areas in their thinking.

To whit, there's no possibility of changing their views.

The only solution, put them all, the far-right and far left members in a field, let them have it out, and then just go in and clean the mess up afterwards...

You just need to decide whether to give them guns, missiles, bomb's or water pistols.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Just re-educate, stuff those missing brain cells in my head 🙃 so I can get on with this illusion already.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
We all wondered why the capital police were grossly unprepared, it makes sense now. Also President Trump wasn't cheering by the Television like we were led to believe.

The story here

1614646180097.png

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
We all wondered why the capital police were grossly unprepared, it makes sense now. Also President Trump wasn't cheering by the Television like we were led to believe.

The story here

View attachment 89633
The Democrats are superb at playing underhanded "dirty politics". From the conspiracy angle, the Democrats may well have stood-by (refused to accept additional law enforcement assistance) to allow an adversarial event to materialize. We will never know the truth.

While we may never know the truth, the prior clearly observable public actions of the Democrats (attempting to lynch Trump through impeachments, the Mueller witch-hunt, and the abuse of FISA court process) add credence to the possibly that the Democrats may have somehow inserted their "fingers", as a set-up, into promoting the temporary occupation of the Capital building. Immediately following the temporary occupation, the Democrats were all prepared to start hysterically, in unison, (falsely) screaming insurrection subsequently followed by a Kangaroo Court impeachment. There was no insurrection, that was a false label. Though speculative, the Democrats may well have orchestrated the temporary occupation of the Capital building.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser also refused national guard even though she was clearly warned of the danger. This looks more and more like a Democrat setup, similar to the vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom