Totals in a page footer (1 Viewer)

varunmathur

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 17:40
I had earlier put up the same problem,The reply pointed to the article Article ID: Q132017 however I am still unable to get a total at the bottom of each page.
Help please.
varun

llkhoutx

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:40
If field "Prices" is being displayed in your report, in a page or report footer, the sum would be =sum([Prices])

varunmathur

Registered User.
Local time
i've tried it, but the sum does not restrict itself to the records displayed in the detail section. It adds all the records in the group.I am using Access 2000.
The other method I tried is:-
Summming the Column of Each Page Separately:-
To sum the column of each page separately in Microsoft Access 2.0, 7.0, and 97, follow these steps:
Add a text box to the report's page footer section, and set the text box's Name property to Pagesum.

On the View menu, click Code, and type the following line in the Declarations section of the report module:

Dim x As Double
Click the arrow to the right of the Object box, and click PageFooter (Pagefooter2 in version 2.0). Click the arrow to the right of the Proc box, select Print, and then type the following code:

pagesum = runsum - x
x = runsum
Click the arrow to the right of the Object box and click ReportHeader (ReportHeader3 in version 2.0). Click the arrow to the right of the Proc box, select Print, and then type the following code:

x = 0
Close the Module window and preview the report. Note that the sum for the Unit Price for that page appears on each page of the report.

After doing this I am unable to preview the report.Is there some error in the code.
Help!!
Varun

varunmathur

Registered User.
Local time
The code works, I think I must be making some error while typing the code.
sorry to waste everybodies time
Varun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom