Uncles Favourite Podcasts & Videos (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 21:35
A completely different interpretation of the threat "I'm going to clean his clock"

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Have a care when you use acronyms in your blog/post willy nilly.. It is considered polite and good practice to at least spell out what the acronym means fully somewhere near the beginning of your document or when you first impose the acronym on your readers!

I'll let ismo explain:-

ISMO | Acronyms​

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
This excellent video demonstrates how early Lathe technology could have been used to construct the Antikythera Mechanism.

The World’s First Precision Lathe - Constructing The Antikythera Mechanism​

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
I'm pretty sure this lady, Heather Haying was seriously Cancelled!!! Good to see her back!!!

Video about Sex, sex and More Sex!!

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
I love this bit in this video! It's about bears gaining access to rubbish bins and causing a mess and nuisance!

The manufacturer of the bear defence equipment was criticized for not making the security better!

However there's a place on the intelligents "bell Curves" for both bears and humans where the Intelligence level matches. This means if the security measures are too good, some humans wouldn't be able to gain access to the rubbish bins!

AI Takeover: Are We Ready for Computers to Surpass Human Intelligence? AGI Timeline

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Post deleted because it kept showing the wrong clip...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom