Update data to multiple table from main table (1 Viewer)

akk303

Local time
Today, 17:14
Hello
I am new in the Access world. I am trying to learn about database workouts. I have a database. The database contains 7 tables (e.g. Q1-Q7). Each table has a common column which is "Roll number". So, I make a relationship between Q1 table to the other 6 tables (e.g. Q1 and Q2, Q1 and Q3, etc.). Now I want, when I enter the roll number in the Q1 table, the other table roll number should be updated. How do I complete this task? I am looking forward to a solution/suggestion/advice/direction to accomplish this task. Thanks and best regards to all.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 12:14
Welcome to Access World! We're so happy to have you join us as a member of our community. As the most active Microsoft Access discussion forum on the internet, with posts dating back more than 20 years, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you.

We're a friendly and helpful community, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have or share your own experiences with Access. We're here to support you and help you get the most out of this powerful database program.

To get started, we recommend reading the post linked below. It contains important information for all new users of the forum:

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We hope you have a great time participating in the discussion and learning from other Access enthusiasts. We look forward to having you around!

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 12:14
Please do not post the same question more than once.
I have replied in your other post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom