VBA to Scroll the Application Window (1 Viewer)

KernelK

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:53
Anybody have any code snippets, or objects/methods to look at that would allow me to scroll the Access Application window? What I have is an application that many people in my organization use. Some user's screen resolutions are set so low that the window takes up most of their screen's real estate, and they still have to have other windows up to complete their work. Many of these people have resized the application window to fit into their screen, but to see the entire form they have to scroll with the mouse (and they use the keyboard primarily with hotkeys to enhance their productivity). I thought that if I could tie in some hotkeys for them to scroll the application window, it would help them tremdously, unfortuneately I cannot find any information at all on how to do this. Anyone have any ideas?

KernelK

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:53
Can anyone at least maybe point me in the right direction?

gemma-the-husky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:53
i test the screen res, and pop up a message advising them that for best results they should use a res of 1000 x 768 or whatever it is. When they use 800x600 it just makes the apps unwieldy to use. Even with scroll bars its really awkward for them to see the forms in a pleasant way

soory - i know its not what you wanted

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom