alktrigger

Aimless Extraordinaire
Local time
Today, 15:02

DCrake

Remembered
Local time
Today, 20:02
This happened over in the UK a few years ago at Cadburys, at the time all his mates gathered round singing "Billy don't be an Aero..."

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
This is why I love Camden (rated #1 most dangerous city in USA), one little guy falls into chocolate, and the whole world notices... but no one mentions the 45 other people that died from gang violence.

Overall it's understandable, because that regular news was overshadowed with the chocolate swim and http://www.examiner.com/x-8250-Denver-Gardening-Examiner~y2009m7d8-Elderly-woman-kills-flower-eating-deer-with-shovel

You're kidding me! Little old ladies kill how many snails world wide year in and year out (genecide), but let one kill just one deer and there's a riot!!

Of course gang violence isn't nearly as news worthy as someone falling into a vat of chocolate. I'm with Alane's wife on this, I could live with dying like that, if you get my drift...

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
This happened over in the UK a few years ago at Cadburys, at the time all his mates gathered round singing "Billy don't be an Aero..."

If this had happened in Nestle where they make Milky Bars would he have turned a Whiter Shade of Pale???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom