What should Trump do after he wins? (2 Viewers)

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 09:53
Recounts for 20,000 vote differences? Not likely to do much.
Depends on what they do with all the votes that were supposedly counted after the poll watchers were sent back and the windows were boarded up so nobody could see.

Be totally honest. Does anyone ACTUALLY trust a bunch of random people from Detroit Michigan counting votes to be totally honest?! Really...

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I particularly like the thing in Michigan where they stopped all the counting suddenly, started it up a few hours later, and had suddenly found 135,000 ballots that were 100% biden.

I like to call it, "Miracles in Detroit"

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 12:53
GOP pollwatchers that are there disputed that they weren't there. You know, the actual people THERE. The were at capacity on both sides so some people who hoped to get in were denied and threw Trumper tantrums. Is THAT really surprising?

And is really surprising that Detroit votes Blue?

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
This comment is without regard to sides. I think it's hilarious that as a nation we trust random people hired or volunteering to count ballots, each one of them as passionately one side or the other as everyone else.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
GOP pollwatchers that are there disputed that they weren't there. You know, the actual people THERE
not sure exactly which state you're talking about, but Pennsylvania doesn't even allow them.

The temper tantrum is one isolated incident that CNN has headlined for you

Vassago

Local time
Trumper tantrum is a staple because it's definitely not one event. I don't read CNN, this came from Faux News admittedly. I should know better than to read either of them. About as legit as Brietbart.

But why are people passionately one side? Do you honestly mean to tell me you completely agree with your party on all things and that's it? It's like clones out here.

Sun_Force

Local time
Tomorrow, 01:53
I'm just visualizing the opposite situation.
Trump is winning. Democrats are complaining about the counts. What the republicans would have replied?

Vassago

Local time
Of course, I was thinking that too. If there is some large scale conspiracy across multiple States with hundreds of thousands of votes involved, an already ridiculous theory, how could the Red also not be involved? Corruption abounds in both of these parties.

They did catch a group in PA that tried to vote for their dead parents, all GOP. Maybe there are some have scale conspiracies there too!

Or maybe democracy worked and the people voted and we have a bully crybaby for a President who can't understand not getting his way.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Or maybe democracy worked and the people voted and we have a bully crybaby for a President who can't understand not getting his way.
Biden is dull Trump wannabe. Biden has a very long history of bullying, racist remarks, divisiveness, etc. Recently, as one of many suuch examples, Biden publicly ridiculed a Black man, (paraphrased) "if you don't vote for me, you are not Black." Should Biden be confirmed as President, think of this: "the new boss, same as the old boss" from the song "Won't get Fooled Again" by the Who.. With that in mind, I would assume (based on equal treatment) that you will condemn Biden for his reprehensible statements on this forum with equal vigor.

Last edited:

Sun_Force

Local time
I know nothing about your voting rules. Is there any chance for president Trump to win?

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
First you have Hillary Clinton and Christopher Steele with the help of Barack Obama, Joe Biden and a very corrupt FBI attempt a failed coup on candidate Trump.
When that failed they send their operatives into the streets to riot and loot for well over 100 days. With the help of a very corrupt and bias "news media" the left blames Trump for the Chinese pandemic. Now we have the same stooges counting OUR votes? Holly Shit Batman we're in for a bumpy ride.

Also welcome back Tera? Or am I the only thinking that. :ROFLMAO:

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Also welcome back Tera? Or am I the only thinking that.
I was thinking the same until Sun_Force's last post. Also, Tera strikes me as someone who is too open and honest to come back under a different name and not make that known. He was a fairly impressive individual...

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
I know nothing about your voting rules. Is there any chance for president Trump to win?
A slim chance, but possible. If he manages to pull it off, the howling and gnashing of teeth will be heard all the way in Japan, THAT I can assure you!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:53
@Sun_Force - yes but low probability at this time. We are not a democracy; we are a republic. Therefore we have a chance that the popular vote does not greatly enough overwhelm the regionally adjusted vote and thus Trump COULD win. But in all honesty, I think in this case the margin is just a bit TOO large for a come-from-behind win. Not impossible yet. But greatly against the odds.

If you want to learn more about our presidential elections, web-search for "USA Electoral College" as a starting point.

Vassago

Local time
Yes, Bifen is awful too.
Biden is dull Trump wannabe. Biden has a very long history of bullying, racist remarks, divisiveness, etc. Recently, as one of many suuch examples, Biden publicly ridiculed a Black man, (paraphrased) "if you don't vote for me, you are not Black." Should Biden be confirmed as President, think of this: "the new boss, same as the old boss" from the song "Won't get Fooled Again" by the Who.. With that in mind, I would assume (based on equal treatment) that you will condemn Biden for his reprehensible statements on this forum with equal vigor.

Yes, I agree. Biden is awful too. But I guess after what we've seen from Trump, people are willing to give someone else a shot.

Sun_Force

Local time
First you have Hillary Clinton and Christopher Steele with the help of Barack Obama, Joe Biden and a very corrupt FBI attempt a failed coup on candidate Trump.
When that failed they send their operatives into the streets to riot and loot for well over 100 days. With the help of a very corrupt and bias "news media" the left blames Trump for the Chinese pandemic. Now we have the same stooges counting OUR votes? Holly Shit Batman we're in for a bumpy ride.

Also welcome back Tera? Or am I the only thinking that. :ROFLMAO:

Are you talking to me? If yes, it seems this forum has its own strange ways to welcome others.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Trump knew the left would pull these shenanigans, that's why the supreme court was so important. The court will need to certify any sketchy votes not just count them. Three dimensional chess.

Vassago

Local time
"I'd like to speak to your Poll Manager..."

bav2nnpui2x51.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom