What should Trump do after he wins? (1 Viewer)

AccessBlaster

Custom title here:
Local time
Today, 15:10
Not to worry Vass, Bernie will only be 83 next time around he still has a shot. ;)

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 18:10
Not to worry Vass, Bernie will only be 83 next time around he still has a shot. ;)
God, I hope not. If he keeps running on the Demecratic platform, I doubt it. They silence him pretty quickly.

Vassago

Local time
I only wish we had better choices. Seems like this entire century has been empty of bipartisan candidates who want to work with the other side. The divide in this country is a direct result of the horrible choices we have been given. We need a reboot.

AccessBlaster

Custom title here:
Local time
I only wish we had better choices. Seems like this entire century has been empty of bipartisan candidates who want to work with the other side. The divide in this country is a direct result of the horrible choices we have been given. We need a reboot.
Agreed, unfortunately the main steam media is an extention of the democratic party.

Vassago

Local time
What about Faux News? They always seems to be an extension of the Republican party and just as bad.

Vassago

Local time
Most Trumpsters seem to.

AccessBlaster

Custom title here:
Local time
"We've only reached the third day of a seven-day binge"

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Recounts for 20,000 vote differences? Not likely to do much.
Depends on what kind of cheating is employed. Since the ballots are not serialized, how do you know if you scanned box 1 and box 2 or scanned box 1 twice because it came from a heavily Democratic district?

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Depends on what kind of cheating is employed. Since the ballots are not serialized, how do you know if you scanned box 1 and box 2 or scanned box 1 twice because it came from a heavily Democratic district?
Good point, serialization. A must for keeping tract of the ballots.
My wife and I briefly discussed the way the ballots were mailed out by the various states. Were the ballots mailed to ALL known address or were they at least limited to mailing ballots to people at their last known address to people who had registered to vote? Sending the ballots indiscriminately to all known addresses opens-up opportunities for fraud in excess of at least using a restricted list based on registered voters. (This was a hypothetical brainstorming exercise and not based on any known facts.)

Vassago

Local time
Of course there must be cheating and not a failure of the current administration.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Were the ballots mailed to ALL known address or were they at least limited to mailing ballots to people at their last known address to people who had registered to vote?

In Nevada they were mailed to "all active voters". Presumably that means registered voters only. Hopefully.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
The voting lists are not updated regularly in a lot of big cities. So, they accumulate dead people and address changes and in large cities like Philadelphia, they can easily contain tens of thousands of people who have died or moved. The Republicans are completely to blame for this since the problem is well known and in theory, Republicans care about allowing only valid votes or at least say that they do but like Obama Care, they're all talk and no action. Feckless pieces of ****.

I certainly hope that someone is at least matching counts of registered voters vs ballots received by jurisdiction. Of course, in the places that matter, this won't be possible because the Democrats don't want it to be possible and so they won't have any accurate counts.

Dave E

Registered User.
Local time
In reply to the question - What should Trump do after he wins? The answer is - Buy a lot of lottery tickets because he'll win on all of them. He said so.

AccessBlaster

Custom title here:
Local time
Collect his Noble Peace Prizes? :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom