What should Trump do after he wins? (2 Viewers)

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:04
Not to worry Vass, Bernie will only be 83 next time around he still has a shot. ;)

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 13:04
Not to worry Vass, Bernie will only be 83 next time around he still has a shot. ;)
God, I hope not. If he keeps running on the Demecratic platform, I doubt it. They silence him pretty quickly.

Vassago

Local time
I only wish we had better choices. Seems like this entire century has been empty of bipartisan candidates who want to work with the other side. The divide in this country is a direct result of the horrible choices we have been given. We need a reboot.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
I only wish we had better choices. Seems like this entire century has been empty of bipartisan candidates who want to work with the other side. The divide in this country is a direct result of the horrible choices we have been given. We need a reboot.
Agreed, unfortunately the main steam media is an extention of the democratic party.

Vassago

Local time
What about Faux News? They always seems to be an extension of the Republican party and just as bad.

Vassago

Local time
Most Trumpsters seem to.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Recounts for 20,000 vote differences? Not likely to do much.
Depends on what kind of cheating is employed. Since the ballots are not serialized, how do you know if you scanned box 1 and box 2 or scanned box 1 twice because it came from a heavily Democratic district?

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Depends on what kind of cheating is employed. Since the ballots are not serialized, how do you know if you scanned box 1 and box 2 or scanned box 1 twice because it came from a heavily Democratic district?
Good point, serialization. A must for keeping tract of the ballots.
My wife and I briefly discussed the way the ballots were mailed out by the various states. Were the ballots mailed to ALL known address or were they at least limited to mailing ballots to people at their last known address to people who had registered to vote? Sending the ballots indiscriminately to all known addresses opens-up opportunities for fraud in excess of at least using a restricted list based on registered voters. (This was a hypothetical brainstorming exercise and not based on any known facts.)

Vassago

Local time
Of course there must be cheating and not a failure of the current administration.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Were the ballots mailed to ALL known address or were they at least limited to mailing ballots to people at their last known address to people who had registered to vote?

In Nevada they were mailed to "all active voters". Presumably that means registered voters only. Hopefully.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
The voting lists are not updated regularly in a lot of big cities. So, they accumulate dead people and address changes and in large cities like Philadelphia, they can easily contain tens of thousands of people who have died or moved. The Republicans are completely to blame for this since the problem is well known and in theory, Republicans care about allowing only valid votes or at least say that they do but like Obama Care, they're all talk and no action. Feckless pieces of ****.

I certainly hope that someone is at least matching counts of registered voters vs ballots received by jurisdiction. Of course, in the places that matter, this won't be possible because the Democrats don't want it to be possible and so they won't have any accurate counts.

Dave E

Registered User.
Local time
In reply to the question - What should Trump do after he wins? The answer is - Buy a lot of lottery tickets because he'll win on all of them. He said so.

jpl458

Local time
We've had a chaotic 4 years. Partially due to Trump himself and his inability to simply not say what he is thinking out loud, but mostly due to the media and the leaks from the Deep State. I would love it if Trump concentrated on ripping the heart out of the Deep State over the next 4 years. He doesn't need Congress to do that. He's the CEO. The Constitution gives him a lot of leeway in how he runs the corporation of the US. He can't fire union workers but he sure can fire management. I'm pretty sure he can also disband departments or move them to the hinterlands. Wouldn't it be nice to get rid of the Department of Education? As long as he makes NO statements, public or private regarding his motivation, he won't give them ammunition to fire back at him. We already know that he can't even trust people who are close to him. No wonder, he is so dependent on his family.

1. Issue an order that security clearances will be revoked when employment ends. We've had huge issues with former CIA, DOJ, and FBI members pretending they actually know something when they don't. Revoking their clearance at least removes some level of credence to their statements. I don't think we need to make determinations on whether to allow anyone to retain his clearance. Everyone should lose his clearance, period. It will be a much easier sell. Trump can establish an expeditated restoration procedure should he need to consult with a former employee. Sadly, there's not much he can do to stifle members of Congress like Adam Schiff who utter blatant lies on public TV except put out a contract on them.

2. Replace Barr with an AG that has a stomach for prosecution. If people are not punished for their attempted coup, it will happen again and the next time, they may succeed.

3. Fire the head of the FBI on Nov 4th. Then try to prosecute him for sitting on Hunter's PC. At a minimum, you can get them for injury to a minor if the business about Hunter's niece becomes public.

4. Reprimand or worse if possible the Joint Chiefs for allowing former military leaders to incite sedition. They should have been prosecuted by the JAG using the Uniform Code of Justice but he sat back and allowed it to happen. What they did was unforgivable and extraordinarily dangerous to the country. So far our military has been good about staying out of politics. They broke the rules and the law. That can't stand.

5. Define firm rules for Federal elections. Such as your mail-in ballot must be received by noon on election day. It's not like elections are sprung on us unannounced. There is no excuse for not mailing your ballot in time for it to be delivered by election day. The constitution gives states great latitude in how they run elections but Trump might be able to set rules for Federal elections to prevent what is going on now. If the states don't want to use the same rules for their state and local elections, fine. Let them run their state and local elections on a different day or in different places.

6. Move any agency out of DC that doesn't actually need to be there. If they are in rented quarters, its easy. If not, it is more difficult but things can be done to consolidate space and move out what can be separated. This is Trump's strong suit. He can hire people from his old company to handle the details. Part of the problem with the Deep State is that they all live in the same neighborhoods and are friends. Moving departments to the hinterlands will reduce costs and spread the jobs around the country which is much better for the country than having them concentrated in DC. We've learned a hard lesson with the Wuhan Virus and that is that we don't actually all have to be in the same place at the same time. This is ultimately going to decimate the commercial Real Estate industry in large inner cities.

7. Defund the FBI. The FBI has lost all credibility. Cut the top three tiers of management or as far down as you can go. Give the remainder, the option to join the US Marshall's service or resign. Move all the training facilities and labs to the US Marshall's service. Make a big bonfire out of all the gear with FBI labels and watch it burn. If any single person from the FBI had come forward about the lies and plots, I would be more forgiving but the coverup was complete so they all have to pay. Hunter's laptop should have completely shut down the impeachment if the FBI had come forward with it.

8. Voice his support for the Convention Of States movement. Article V of the constitution offers two ways to amend the Constitution. So far ALL amendments have come through the Congress path. But since Congress thinks they are above the law, they are certainly not going to put forward any amendment that curtails their power or imposes term limits. Therefore, we need to employ Plan B (I think Madison got this added at the last minute). Plan B is if a simple majority of the states issue a bill calling for a COS, then one will be called. Once the convention is called, various amendments will be proposed and the final set will be put back to the states for approval. 2/3 of the states must approve any amendment in order for it to take effect. Same process as if Congress proposed the amendment. The time has come for term limits. They might have to be grandfathered in to get the amendment to pass but that is better than nothing. The term limits might also affect the Supreme Court and the Civil Service which will also disrupt the Deep State.

9. Seriously look into defunding the Department of Education. The standardization they were created to enforce did nothing except bring down the bar. We have dropped significantly in the world in our educational standing and given the amount of MY money we spend on it, we have failed.
Not too busy, Pat?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
That is still my Christmas list. If the Dems don't cheat, Trump will win in 2024 and hopefully implement my plan for a better US.

jpl458

Local time
That is still my Christmas list. If the Dems don't cheat, Trump will win in 2024 and hopefully implement my plan for a better US.
What will you do if Trump looses? That could happen. Since he is such a genious, why didn't he see what was coming? He knew the Deep State was there, and all tthe judges and grand juries are part of the Deep State. You think a self proclaimed genious, that won't release his college grades, would have figured all that out.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
What will you do if Trump looses?
Hunker down and hope to survive as the country gets overrun by illegal aliens. Maybe move some place like North Dakota. I'm too close to a sanctuary city. There are already homeless encampments in New Haven.
Since he is such a genious, why didn't he see what was coming?
He isn't a genius. He is a pragmatic businessman who understands how to build things and run a company and thinks the government should run more like a business. You know, stupid stuff like a balanced budget and enforcing the law. He was also naive. He never understood the depth of the deep state. He knew it was there but not how entrenched it is. Hopefully, this time he will be ready and he will not be listening to his advisers from the last term who kept him from doing what he wanted to do.
and all tthe judges and grand juries are part of the Deep State.
The deep state is the government employees behind the scenes. These are the permanent Washington mid-level managers and "little" people who have job security (due to our stupid allowing of government workers to be unionized) and so have no fear of being fired. They do what they want to do if they want to do anything at all. If they don't like the current direction, they just slow walk everything. Obstruct, obstruct, obstruct. Why do you think it takes 3 hours in line at the DMV to get a replacement license plate? Or, 4 weeks to get an appointment to renew your license? They still aren't working because of "COVID". The civil service is a joke.

Judges are in theory non-political but since they are usually appointed, they almost always have a political leaning. The difference is that Republican leaning judges are more likely to rule based on the Constitution rather than their political bias.
You think a self proclaimed genious, that won't release his college grades, would have figured all that out.
I can feel the hatred dripping from your words. What did Trump ever do to you that evokes such a personal loathing? Why are his college grades important? These days everyone at Yale gets an A and at Brown they don't even pretend to give grades. Whatever Trump's grades were, he earned them unlike students today who wilt and run for a safe space if they get criticized. A degree today is a participation trophy. It is meaningless. The 4-year college has overplayed its importance and overcharged for too long. Change is in the wind. The anti-semitism and support for Hamas was a bit too far for most Americans. Those college presidents who were forced to resign are just the tip of the iceberg. They got where they were because they checked a couple of the right boxes. It is time to return to merit and excellence in our colleges instead of DIE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom