What Trump actually owns in New York (1 Viewer)

jpl458

Local time
Today, 09:20
Since Trunp has filed papers stating that he can't come up with the hefty bond, I wnated to find out wht building he owned in New York. Here is a list.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Letitia James will probably seize Trump Tower and turn it into another subsidized cesspool for illegals, problem solved!

jpl458

Local time
She can't sieze the building because he only owns the condo and service areas. She can ony sieze those and they are a fraction of what he needs to post the bond. The reason he can't get a third party bond is that he doesn't have the collateral for the bond amout, which he needs because of his reputation of stiffing on his debts. I only sent one source of his holdings, there are others. Plus in most of his buildings his debt to asset ratios limits what he can sell them for, and some he can't sell. And for some that he claims he owns he only has a ground lease under the poroperty, not the property. Those are facts. He is not worth what he says he is.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
The reason he can't get a third party bond is that he doesn't have the collateral for the bond amout, which he needs because of his reputation of stiffing on his debts.
Presumably Deutsche Bank knew of these allegations and made Trump the loan in which he paid back in full with interest, or am I missing something?

The true reason banks have an issue with Trump is the crazy backlash liberals can generate including death threats to anyone dealing with Trump right now, pretty simple.

jpl458

Local time
The true reason is the number of people and companies he has stiffed. I was in real estate as a comercial broker, and during that time he stiff my wifes law firm. The frim sued Trump and won, but he stiffed a lot of independent carpenter and sch and he stiffed them all. They were small and couldn't fight back. These are facts, not beliefs. The German bank loan was for something else. Where he is now he does not have the rescources to get a bond for half a Billion. He just admitted that, and you can look it up.

jpl458

Local time
What others? I am not saying that he stiffed everybody, only those he thought he could. He recently even tried to stiff some of his attorneys. What you are saying is like, Tom robbed the grocery store, but he didn't rob the bank, so he must be innocent. It is a fact that he stiffed a lot of entities. Now, he has a reputation and not enough collateral. That is fact.

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
I was in real estate as a comercial broker, and during that time he stiff my wifes law firm.
We get it, you have a personal beef with Trump and it clouds your judgement. That explains the many many many NEW threads on a singular individual. Probably a record for this forum. It's a type of therapy, I'm guessing.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 12:20
The true reason is the number of people and companies he has stiffed.
You can go on line and find dozens of similar lawsuits against every large company in America. Deep pockets get sued.

jpl458

Local time
But they don'y fib in public about how wealthy they are.\

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
But they don'y fib in public about how wealthy they are.\
You are obsessed with how much money Trump has. Jealousy is an unbecoming attribute. How do you know what Trump's net worth is? How can you say that he is lying without having seen his balance sheet? Are YOU the liar? No billionaire has $450 million laying around not doing anything. The entire point of the 8th amendment violation is to force Trump to sell assets, preferably at a loss, and to limit the funds he has available for his campaign.

jpl458

Local time
You are obsessed with how much money Trump has. Jealousy is an unbecoming attribute. How do you know what Trump's net worth is? How can you say that he is lying without having seen his balance sheet? Are YOU the liar? No billionaire has $450 million laying around not doing anything. The entire point of the 8th amendment violation is to force Trump to sell assets, preferably at a loss, and to limit the funds he has available for his campaign.
I am not jealous of Trump. (I would not trade places with him for all the money in the world.) I just keep stating facts that some ignore. Trump is not worth what he says he is. At one time he stated the he was worth 10 Bill. Not true. Never true. Maybe you are obsessed with Trump. Just a thought. I'll be gone for a while.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I just keep stating facts that some ignore.
I'm not sure you can distinguish a fact from an opinion. It is your opinion that Trump is not worth what he says he's worth. That is not a fact. For the statement to be a fact, we would need to believe that you have audited information you obtained from his accountants.

I don't know what Trump is actually worth and I really don't care. But whatever it is now, he's going to be worth a whole lot more pretty soon when his merger is approved:cool: And so will I.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
But whatever it is now, he's going to be worth a whole lot more pretty soon when his merger is approved:cool: And so will I.
Don't hold your breath. It seems he's trying to screw over his founding partners who just filed suit against him. What a surprise.

jpl458

Local time
I'm not sure you can distinguish a fact from an opinion. It is your opinion that Trump is not worth what he says he's worth. That is not a fact. For the statement to be a fact, we would need to believe that you have audited information you obtained from his accountants.

I don't know what Trump is actually worth and I really don't care. But whatever it is now, he's going to be worth a whole lot more pretty soon when his merger is approved:cool: And so will I.
As you say, you don't know what Trump is worth, the problem is Trump dosen;t know either. He just makes up a grandios number to impress people, and himself. He claimed that he is really smart, if he's so smart, why didn't he see this coming. You would think a shrewd business man would be able to control the consequences of his actions.

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 17:20
Trump is a serial liar, that believes his own delusions.
I genuinely think he can't help himself, but that doesn't make it right.

He can't even manage to play golf without obviously cheating and lying about his scores.
A self policing honourable game. It speaks volumes about his underlying character unfortunately.

I'm not fan of either Biden or Trump, and both the Republicans and Democrats have become so polarised they have forgotten to actually think about who really might run America properly and think about real useful policies.

We have as similar issue in the UK caused by Nigel Farage/ Rupert Murdoch, where the main parties are falling over themselves to try and control immigration, and "Get our country back". (sound a bit familiar? Maga?)
I don't know where from - it's still here where it always has been.

Mike Krailo

Local time
He can't even manage to play golf without obviously cheating and lying about his scores.
A self policing honourable game. It speaks volumes about his underlying character unfortunately.
He didn't have to run for president the first time around, and he didn't have to this time either. He is not in the PGA and no one cares about his adherence to the rules of Golf. Those rules do not affect the lives of others. I'm much more concerned about Supreme court justices that seem to think the Govt is allowed to silence anyone they claim to be spreading so called misinformation (as if they are the arbiters of misinformation). We have individuals that could care less about our constitution in high places. That does affect our lives and right to free speech as long as we do not break the law doing so. There is no law against stating your opinion on things. But ketanji brown jackson thinks that we don't have that right anymore because she is totally unaware of what protections we have under our constitution. Apparently she is merely upholding her own deranged opinion on how we should be ruled over and trumped by govt. authorities. God help us all.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Didn't know you were friendly enough to play golf with the Donald. So, you know for a fact that he cheats at golf. Disappointing if true. Lots of people say lots of things about DJT and who can quarrel with what they say is "fact".

Do you really feel the need to spread what could be lies about DJT just because you "don't like him"? My mother raised me better than that. If I say someone "lies", I have firsthand knowledge because the person has lied to me or I have other evidence of the lie such as the "if you take the jab you can't catch COVID" lie spread by Biden and many talking heads when they knew for a fact that isn't a true statement. And then there's "the border is closed" as thousands cross illegally each day. I'm not repeating some 5th hand report reported by a talking head who suffers from TDS just because I don't like the person the report is about.

Trump has filed defamation lawsuits against at least one talking head for reporting that he was "convicted of ra**" which is a lie. He probably won't get anything out of it because our defamation laws do not protect people in the public eye very well. It requires that the person doing the defaming know the truth and so knows he is lying. Who knows what's in someone else's head? I know, I know. Rachael Maddow always knows what Trump is actually thinking and so that is what she tells us he said because she KNOWS what he meant.

All in all, it is very fashionable if you are a talking head to defame Trump as frequently as you can because the media hates him with a purple passion. They don't even bother to fact check anything. They just repeat the lies told by others in the clique. Look what happened over the weekend as social media lit up with outright lies about what Trump said regarding "bloodbath" during a stump speech in the Midwest which has been hollowed out by the offshoring of manufacturing jobs. "bloodbath" was a reference to how much worse it was going to be for auto workers once China finished the auto factories it is building in Mexico that will put them all out of jobs if Trump isn't elected in November. Some talking heads were reporting that Trump was planning on killing illegal immigrants or Democrats should he be elected. Did you believe any of those lies?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Apparently she is merely upholding her own deranged opinion on how we should be ruled over and trumped by govt. authorities. God help us all.
She also doesn't know what a woman is. But you'd think that the requirements for a Supreme Court justice might be a working knowledge of the Constitution which it is their ONLY job to uphold. Her remarks were absolutely terrifying. I could not believe what I was hearing come out of her mouth. I swear we are now living in "1984". Big brother is watching us and there are minions everywhere rewriting history and scientific reports to reflect what we believe now as opposed to what we actually knew yesterday. "follow the science". Black is white. White is purple. Lies are now truth.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Letitia James will probably seize Trump Tower and turn it into another subsidized cesspool for illegals, problem solved!
Maybe the Democrats will install a massively sized printer to print more money? That should solve our problems. If anyone isn't doing well in life just print some money and send it over to them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom