Whats the better Option? (1 Viewer)

How should the Iranian Nuke issue be solved?

• Let them have nukes and tell them mutually assured destruction.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let Israel preemptively take out the nuclear sites.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Let the US preemptively take out the nuclear sites.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • It's Israel's problem let them deal with it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jakboi

Death by Access
Local time
Today, 04:19
dan-cat said:
Replying to my own posts, must be so bored I'm talking to myself :rolleyes:

Anyway just thinking, who reset the clock after the Cuban Missile Crisis? :confused:

Not entirely too sure....what has been the closes to midnite yet? Had to have been that im sure...that was pretty tense...

MarkK

bit cruncher
Local time
Today, 01:19
What about you dan-cat? You're American. Does the Axis Of Evil keep you awake at night, or moreso the blundering of American foreign policy?

MarkK

bit cruncher
Local time
Two minutes. Cuban Missile Crisis. We've got three minutes up on those dudes, and, now the clock's been moved in large part because of global warming.

Jakboi

Death by Access
Local time
Brianwarnock said:
Just remind me about what America did regarding Hitler, Ah I remember now it finally acted AFTER Germany declared war on America

Brian

That and I think the bombing by Germany's Ally Japan on Pearl Harbor didnt help either. But we have them to thank.

Since WWII the US has become the powerhouse in terms of economics and military and leadership. A lot of people say if we didnt get pushed into the war then things may be different.

The US wasnt really a big World Player prior to WWII. Since then things have changed.

MarkK

bit cruncher
Local time
US is still a powerhouse in terms of leadershit.

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 09:19
lagbolt said:
Two minutes. Cuban Missile Crisis. We've got three minutes up on those dudes, and, now the clock's been moved in large part because of global warming.

Hmmm! my eldest brother was in America training on Thor missiles at the time, he told me that THEY WERE HOLDING AT AN 11 SECOND COUNT DOWN, sounded pretty tense to me too.

Brian

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Brianwarnock said:
Hmmm! my eldest brother was in America training on Thor missiles at the time, he told me that THEY WERE HOLDING AT AN 11 SECOND COUNT DOWN, sounded pretty tense to me too.

Brian

:eek:

Fortunately I wasn't on planet earth at the time, if I had been maybe I wouldn't find Dr Strangelove so damn funny :D

Jakboi

Death by Access
Local time
Brianwarnock said:

Brian

WOW...:eek:

Imagine if Communism won the battle of Communism vs Democracy? Our lives would suck a big fat one right now. We would have the Russians running the world, we would be super POOR, own nothing, and find nuclear posioning in my Cheerio's!!!!!

Good thing we didnt back down...hmmm wonder if this would work with Iran or N. Korea?:rolleyes:

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
lagbolt said:
What about you dan-cat? You're American. Does the Axis Of Evil keep you awake at night, or moreso the blundering of American foreign policy?

:eek:

A non-American wanting to hear my lucid opinion - you've caught me unawares. :p

I'll have to gather myself and get back to you ;)

Jakboi

Death by Access
Local time
lagbolt said:
US is still a powerhouse in terms of leadershit.

Were goin to steal Quebec and make it our 53 state or so...maybe 54 if Puerto Rico comes after...

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Jakboi said:
Good thing we didnt back down...hmmm wonder if this would work with Iran or N. Korea?:rolleyes:

Interesting point. Unfortunately the extreme elements of one of your examples seem to value the after-life more highly than the current one ;)

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Jakboi said:
Were goin to steal Quebec and make it our 53 state or so...maybe 54 if Puerto Rico comes after...

The 51st spot is already well and truly taken :D

MarkK

bit cruncher
Local time
Jakboi said:
53? Find a flag. Count the stars.
Steal Quebec? It's illegal there to post an English sign. American xenophobes would s**t themselves.

Jakboi

Death by Access
Local time
lagbolt said:
53? Find a flag. Count the stars.
Steal Quebec? It's illegal there to post an English sign. American xenophobes would s**t themselves.

Well states or territories..not really sure if territories are somewhat counted...Like Guam, Puerto Rico, maybe some others in there. Haiti? Not sure.

Dont they wanna break free from Canada...think Scotland is pushing for that as well from Britain...hell im Irish - Enough British Rule!!!!:cool:

Last edited:

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Jakboi said:
Dont they wanna break free from Canada...think Scotland is pushing for that as well...hell im Irish - Enough British Rule!!!!:cool:

Gosh, I didn't know Scotland was in Canada. Very educational this forum.

Brian

Jakboi

Death by Access
Local time
Brianwarnock said:
Gosh, I didn't know Scotland was in Canada. Very educational this forum.

Brian

Cough Cough...took care of the misguiding sentence ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom