Where You From

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Yesterday, 21:31
I just notice a new joiner peter 101 is from Holland. I thought it might be interesting to see how many places are represented, If you think so please join in. If each person does a quote as they add there place it will keep the list in order. I will start
USA, Florida

I just notice a new joiner peter 101 is from Holland. I thought it might be interesting to see how many places are represented, If you think so please join in. If each person does a quote as they add there place it will keep the list in order. I will start
USA, Florida

United Kingdom, Walsall

South Wales, UK

Central valley, California. The town is called Visalia (there is another one in Kentucky).

Denver, Colorado that is some what central mainland US.
The Altitude is 5,280 feet or a Mile High. That altitude statement is coupled with the fact Denver has government licensed Pot Stores all over the place (except our schools). I will offically not confirm or deny that I use to live in Ridgecrest, California. It is out in the general location of the infamous Area 51.

So Dick, why didn't you include a Poll?

The Altitude is 5,280 feet or a Mile High. That altitude statement is coupled with the fact Denver has government licensed Pot Stores all over the place (except our schools). I will offically not confirm or deny that I use to live in Ridgecrest, California. It is out in the general location of the infamous Area 51.

Flint, Michigan, USA, by way of Bellingham, Washington (90 miles north of Seattle), by way of McLean, Virginia (just west of Washington, DC). Originally from Oxford, Michigan (about 40 miles north of Detroit).

He hasn't added anyone except himself. Hes' left it for the English, Yanks, French, Nigerians, ..... etc etc to add themselves.

Why should a pole be different?

CUAS' I don't know how???

I will offically not confirm or deny that I use to live in Ridgecrest, California. It is out in the general location of the infamous Area 51.
Good Idea, let's add "use to" but not "confirm:

me:
Ocala, FL
Woonsocket, RI
Bellingham, MA

Born in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. Grew up in Metairie (suburban New Orleans). The only other place I ever lived was in Fort Worth, Texas, USA for about 7 months after Hurricane Katrina made my house uninhabitable. I stayed in Ft. Worth to work while my wife went home and found a remediation contractor to fix up the house. She lived with my mother-in-law at that time. We didn't get back into the house until October or November, call it 14 months post-Katrina.

But then again, if you ask where I live, it is the same answer for all of us. We survive in reality but only really live in our dreams.

To be quite frank, I very much miss the Seattle area and fully intend to move back there as soon as is practical.

Born in Menomonie, WI. I travelled a lot as a kid, military Dad. As a kid, I lived in Orange Park, FL, Colorado Springs, CO, and WI before ending up back in Jacksonville, FL. I've been here ever since, although that is going to change soon. It looks like I may be heading West by the end of the year, Salt Lake City, UT. I've visited many times, nice place.

My ultimate goal would be to make it all the way to the West Coast. Anywhere between WA and CA would be nice. I need to get out of this Bible belt town. The increasing crime rate and way of thinking here are too much for me to handle anymore.

Seattle would be nice. I know people there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom