which code editor do you use? (1 Viewer)

neuroman9999

Local time
Today, 06:52
can anyone around here give their opinion on what is the best? I use all of the following, however I have found that VS Code has the best interface, color coding, and the availability of millions of extensions that serve all kinds of purposes, written by people all around the world and from many different countries:

=> VS Code (for anything)
=> Visual Studio (for .NET)
=> Dreamweaver (for anything)
=> Eclipse (for anything))
=> PHP Storm (for PHP)
=> PY Charm (for Python)
=> Notepad (rarely)

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 12:52
VS Code for me. I tried Atom and a few of the others, but VS Code has great extensions, built in terminal, intellisense and so on. To think its free is incredible.

neuroman9999

Local time
VS Code for me. I tried Atom and a few of the others, but VS Code has great extensions, built in terminal, intellisense and so on. To think its free is incredible.
no kidding Jon. VS CODE is a god send. have you seen how many extensions are included in there!? written by people all over the world!? literally, thousands.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I was very impressed with it. My fave code editor.

neuroman9999

Local time
but @Jon , the question is....are you talented enough to code in it? :p

if you aren't, no worries. shit, it pretty much writes itself anyway. LOL

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I am learning new languages again. Probably Python and have started on JavaScript.

neuroman9999

Local time
I am learning new languages again. Probably Python and have started on JavaScript.
there's NOTHING special about Python. the reason why everyone loves it is because the creator was VERY WISE. it can do literally anything and has millions of libraries. it can also connect to anything. that's why it is heavily used. the creator PLANNED. and had a brain.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
It is supposed the choice for data science and AI. I like the idea of creating some tools for Amazon sellers, as some kind of SAAS business.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I was watching this last night. Very informative.

neuroman9999

Local time
It is supposed the choice for data science and AI. I like the idea of creating some tools for Amazon sellers, as some kind of SAAS business.
why do you want to make millions by creating a million different businesses? you can gain entrance to the kingdom by helping poor people instead. what the hell do you care about making money!? you're old enough now that you can probably retire anyway. can't u?

neuroman9999

Local time
Python is used for AI, because of what i said. It can know almost anything, because it has everything covered from every OS that exists.

neuroman9999

Local time
faunaDB!? never heard of it. my God, no wonder why no one wants to manage coders! LOL. they're freaking crazy. :p

neuroman9999

Local time
speaking of Markdown, @Jon , look at this thread, where I asked a pro out in the city of angels how to make shit easy:

my question:

his wisdom:

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
faunaDB!? never heard of it. my God, no wonder why no one wants to manage coders! LOL. they're freaking crazy. :p
Why would God create coders and then people who don't want to manage them? That strikes me as someone trying to stir up trouble!

neuroman9999

Local time
Why would God create coders and then people who don't want to manage them? That strikes me as someone trying to stir up trouble!
I'm not trying to stir up any trouble jonathan. But I see so many jobs come through the news feed that are open for managers and the reason more than likely is because no one wants to sift through all the information and deal with people who have different opinions on everything. Eventually that is going to end and the reason is is because you can't have everybody having different opinions and getting capitalism to carry on that way because obviously if you have chaos and no one has control over anything there's no new products that can be created and no services that can be offered newly created because there's not time for control all the time would be spent arguing over who's right and who's wrong. Or rather not right versus wrong but rather what ideas are better

neuroman9999

Local time
and you should understand the concept of good ideas versus bad ideas because just yesterday you were carrying carrying on a conversation with everybody regarding case statements versus if else statements and that thread is 50 posts long. and if you were reading my posts in that thread you would know that I told you that that discussion is pretty much a moot point because it doesn't matter one way or the other what you use the difference is so marginal you shouldn't even care at this point

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I meant could God be the trouble maker if he is making people who don't want to manage coders?

neuroman9999

Local time
I meant could God be the trouble maker if he is making people who don't want to manage coders?
no idea Jon. he doesn't MAKE people do anything. he sits back and watches. his love is waiting, and you can accept or not. he also doesn't promise shit to you. so don't expect to be rich. and don't even expect to live in a damn dwelling. he could put your ass on the street anytime if he wanted to.

you don't realize do you, that if Jesus is called to intervene in ANYTHING, he can do it. did you know that? but it rarely happens, because there are very few that can reach him. Satan's grasp on the world is pushing him out, although that's impossible. in other words, he is starting to ""go to sleep"" because no one is paying attention to him. but none-the-less, he keeps watching. and he'll kill everyone on the last day if they keep up this crap they're pulling at the moment.

ever heard of his appearance to Saint Kowalksa? he told her 80 years ago that he doesn't want to punish anyone, but he'll do it if he has to. that shows you right there that he's getting a little annoyed at the disobedience of the world. If I were you, i wouldn't question him. ;)

Last edited:

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
he sits back and watches
Does he have human form and shape then, so he can sit? Or are you talking metaphorically? I just wonder what the experts think.

neuroman9999

Local time
Does he have human form and shape then, so he can sit? Or are you talking metaphorically? I just wonder what the experts think.
I AM an expert although I'm not recognized. Nor do I care to be recognized. If you ask an ""expert"" or ""scholar"", more than likely you become just as lost as they are.

spirits do have shapes, as portrayed in their paintings and images. however, I don't think anyone really knows. but, per the book, ""man was made in God's image""

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom