which code editor do you use? (1 Viewer)

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 21:38
Does that mean shape-shifters are not spirits then?

neuroman9999

Local time
Today, 16:38
Does that mean shape-shifters are not spirits then?
I don't know! now you're talking about hollywood. that's just dumb. if you watch the demons from CA, the artificial ones, yes they can do it all. but I doubt that's the case. however, if you were catholic, you would know that many saints have had encountered with demons that do all sorts of things. disguising themselves is a talent.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
disguising themselves is a talent.
America's Got Demons?

neuroman9999

Local time
America's Got Demons?
they are everywhere, but you'll never encounter one. you're not an old enough soul. your mind is too open to the scientific world.

oh ok, now I get it. yeah, nice joke. and no, they are not on TV.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I presume having an open mind is an insult.

Haha, you finally got it!

neuroman9999

Local time
I presume having an open mind is an insult.

Haha, you finally got it!
yes I got it. and I SORT OF have a closed mine. catholicism is true. jesus is true. and I can't change everyone. as a matter of fact, the man who appears who has the "fake" ability to "get along with everyone" will be the devil. the man of lawlessness. and I'm not that man.

trust me, he's coming. but the day is unknown. I can be an asshole when need be, just like Jesus got mad in the temple. people who are seriously screwed up and have hate in their soul do not like me. I have not yelled at anyone yet, because those people, when they see me, just walk right by and dont talk to me. they know who I am, and that's why they don't say anything.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Does having "faith" mean "be closed minded"? Because faith requires you to believe something regardless of any other evidence.

neuroman9999

Local time
Does having "faith" mean "be closed minded"? Because faith requires you to believe something regardless of any other evidence.
Jesus was semi-closed minded. because he knew people. he knew that they would revert to their evil ways, no matter how many times he told them otherwise. that's why he wasn't around forever. I'm open minded, but not forever. if you're stuck in hatred or you're completely confused, I'm not going to teach you forever.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
And, as usual, the men who wrote those books got it backwards. The truth is that they made God in Man's image, complete with all the arrogance, jealousy, anger, narcissism, authoritarianism, and a willingness to "take his ball and go home" if you don't play by his rules - witness the great flood story and the punishment of the Israelites to make them wander in the desert for a whole generation. Witness Sodom and Gomorrah. Witness the plagues of Egypt. Yep, a vengeful, hateful, distant figure.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Oddly enough, that is ALSO one of the three requirements for the diagnosis of clinical delusion as a mental illness.

neuroman9999

Local time
Oddly enough, that is ALSO one of the three requirements for the diagnosis of clinical delusion as a mental illness.
LOL. story of my life! I LOVE IT! did you guys know that Jesus always makes his presence known in the strangest of situations? look it up.

people claimed that Padre Pio in Italy used the carbolic acid he bought 3 days before the stigmata happened, to burn holes into his hands. LOL. my God. people are pretty screwed up! you can thank corporate greed for that one, YET AGAIN.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Did Jesus not know everything like God, because although he was the flesh of God, he was a conduit for a message, rather than the creator himself? Considering Jesus was the son of God, does that mean God was married, because having children outside of marriage is a sin, is it not?

neuroman9999

Local time
Did Jesus not know everything like God, because although he was the flesh of God, he was a conduit for a message, rather than the creator himself?
that's a HUGE debate among all churches of the world. and to me, it means nothing. monastic people do not argue points like that. scholars do. and that discussion is meant for certain people, yes. however, that is not for me. here are the arguments that I'm aware of:

=> the holy trinity is one entity and all parts are part of the whole (parts = Jesus, God and the holy spirit).
=> Jesus is one person, God is one spirit, and the father is another way of referring to the holy spirit.
=> Jesus is the son of God and God is the holy spirit, and the father is God.
=> the holy spirit encapsulates everything, thus Jesus, God and the holy spirit are the same thing.

there are other arguments too, but since I don't really care because that over complicates things, I won't look them up for you.

Considering Jesus was the son of God, does that mean God was married, because having children outside of marriage is a sin, is it not?
that's a little strange Jon. Jesus was born without the need of a man. enuf said. NO?

neuroman9999

Local time
by the way,

check your PM! you have 2 hours worth of listening of my voice to do. =)

I wonder if corporate America is aware I'm recording their shit and exposing them? LOL. not that they care though, they always win. I'm not intending to use my files for legal action. why waste my time? I have no beef with them anyway. they're seriously lost, and of course I will win over them when it's all over if they don't change their ways. Just like Jesus will win.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
So, can we say that the universe is vs code, God is the programmer and the outputs the contents of the universe?

neuroman9999

Local time
So, can we say that the universe is vs code, God is the programmer and the outputs the contents of the universe?
NO, because that would mean this:

=> top level = vs code = universe
=> 2nd level = God
=> 3rd level = contents / output

that's wrong. the creator runs the tool and the tool produces the output. thus, it should be:

=> top level = God = programmer
=> 2nd level = VS CODE = tool used by programmer
=> 3rd level = outputs = universe's content

neuroman9999

Local time
by the way, @Jon , every language has IN/OUTS:

C++ => strOut()
C => strOut()
VBA = #filenumber
PHP => openFile()

I don't know the rest. :p I'm not all knowing.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Your tiers (tears? lol) are imaginary. They are a man-made construct. You want to put God at the top, but there is no order in the 3 elements I suggested. They are just 3 elements that interact.

neuroman9999

Local time
Your tiers (tears? lol) are imaginary. They are a man-made construct. You want to put God at the top, but there is no order in the 3 elements I suggested. They are just 3 elements that interact.
it looks to me like you're just posted your last post in the wrong thread what you said had absolutely nothing to do with my last response about in outstreams and various languages LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom