WHY DO I NOT GET ANY ANSWER????????????? (1 Viewer)

Emmanuelle

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:00
This is the third question that I ask and that is the third time I don't get any answer. Please let me know why? are my queries not clear? or you don't know the answer? It would be nice to have just an answer saying anything!
thank you

Emmanuelle

Registered User.
Local time
It is true I got answers for my initial questions, but it happened that the last three were unanswered when I wrote this. In a meantime I got an answer for my third question Pb in a BeforeUpdate Event.
I am not trying to tell off anybody, I was simply wondering why, if it was due to my explanations or to other reasons.
thanks

R

Rich

Maybe your posts are a little vaque or nobody
has the answer. How are you moving to a new record and is it the form that has the number problem, what have you changed and why do you not use an autonumber?

Peter D

Registered User.
Local time
Sometimes if I see a question that is very wordy or too vague, then I just skip it.

I don't know if this was the problem with your posts (I only saw one of your posts, and it didn't seem wordy), but maybe you could try to be brief and as specific as possible.

Hope this helps,

Peter De Baets
Peter's Software - MS Access tools for developers http://www.peterssoftware.com

Emmanuelle

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks for your feedbacks, I will try to be more precise and concise in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom