Will Joe Biden be the next president? (2 Viewers)

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 11:02
Your spin versus mine.
Having watched the whole interview with Pelosi, I'm basing my comments on the entirety, not on one carefully selected sentence out of context.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 03:02
Furthermore, Trump has fulfilled almost none of his 2016 election promises
I wouldn't agree with that at all. a lot of the things that he promised were not things that are 100% quantifiable by numbers, but just to continue to protect certain things and to continue to challenge other types of things. And I see him consistently doing that. I'll admit it's a bit more subjective then things that lend themselves to hard fast numbers. Taking even just deregulation as a start is enough of a promise fulfillment for me

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
I wouldn't agree with that at all. a lot of the things that he promised were not things that are 100% quantifiable by numbers, but just to continue to protect certain things and to continue to challenge other types of things. And I see him consistently doing that. I'll admit it's a bit more subjective then things that lend themselves to hard fast numbers. Taking even just deregulation as a start is enough of a promise fulfillment for me
See https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/
There is a link to a similar article about Obama's promises and how he actually performed in office

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 06:02
Having watched the whole interview with Pelosi, I'm basing my comments on the entirety, not on one carefully selected sentence out of context.
Saw it too. My interpretation is just as valid as yours.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
What kind of a question was that? Has it EVER been asked before in the history of this country?
If you remember, Trump was the one running around saying the election was rigged. Dead people are voting.

They are still accusing Trump of anything they can think of except perhaps child molestation
Other than the couple dozen of age appropriate women who have accused trump of ra** and sexual assault, he has been accused of raping a 13 year old along with his friend epstein. See Doe ( Katie Johnson ) v. Trump and Epstein. I believe Epstein settled it.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Other than the couple dozen of age appropriate women who have accused trump of ra** and sexual assault, he has been accused of raping a 13 year old along with his friend epstein. See Doe ( Katie Johnson ) v. Trump and Epstein. I believe Epstein settled it.
Normally this is where isladogs would chime in demanding evidence or proof of accusations, but alas this is Trump and luckily your'e on the right side politically speaking.

Speaking of Epstein's friends, you missed a very high profile prince who evades the FBI, a former president and his wife who spent time on the Lolita express, not to mention his island.

I am sure I will be asked for numerous facts checks, while your comment will go unchallenged for political reasons.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
@AB
Thanks for the (barbed)prompt!. I'd nor read post #105 till now.

You are obviously referring to the Prince Andrew and, from the description, to Bill & Hillary Clinton.
Epstein had many friends in 'high places', one of whom was Trump.
His comments about Ghislaine Maxwell (in response to a reporter's question at the end of a recent press conference) were rather odd.

@moke123
That a large number (over 20) of adult women have accused Trump of sexually assault /raping them is public knowledge.
I'd not heard of the case involving a 13 year old girl. Can you providence evidence/Web link

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Thanks @moke123
That made very unpleasant reading.
Are you saying there was an out of court settlement rather than the case was dropped?

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Thanks @moke123
That made very unpleasant reading.
Are you saying there was an out of court settlement rather than the case was dropped?
It's not clear. I've seen some articles that said Epstein settled for undisclosed sum. Also that she dropped case out of fear.
Speaking of Epstein's friends, you missed a very high profile prince who evades the FBI, a former president and his wife who spent time on the Lolita express, not to mention his island.
Didn't miss them. I just try to avoid Whataboutism. And the former president has never been accused of being with Epsteins underaged girls, although it's been alleged he was banging Maxwell. Hillary didn't need Epstein. She had her own gig going in the basement of the pizza parlor according to Q.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
@moke123

Speaking of hypocrisy on the left, how long will Indian Motor Cycles be allowed to "misappropriate" the native American imaginary? Isn't using native American imaginary in this way like the Red Skins football team?

Personally I don't have an issue with the imaginary partly because I believe we should use Columbus and Stonewall Jackson as a teaching moment.
But unfortunately the leftist around the world must erase everything. So enjoy your logo for now because it will not be tolerated by your hero's (masters) much longer.

1595770735217.png

1595770796092.png

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Isn't using native American imaginary in this way like the Red Skins football team?
I think the difference is Red Skins is considered a derogatory reference to native americans.
Atlanta Braves, not so much. Tomahawk chop? Maybe.
Its the racist fans that come to games with their faces painted red. Sorta like running around in blackface.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
I think the difference is Red Skins is considered a derogatory reference to native americans.
Atlanta Braves, not so much. Tomahawk chop? Maybe.
Its the racist fans that come to games with their faces painted red. Sorta like running around in blackface.
Except using a warrior head bonnet is said to be sacred.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Your views on the two parties are only too clear but as you well know the Democrats did accept the results in 2016. There was no challenge at the time.
Not quite. I think the Republicans are feckless pieces of s*** but the Democrats are just plain bats*** crazy. As you can see, they are cut from the same mold. Which is more dangerous? The Republicans who are hiding their heads where the sun doesn't shine or the Democrats who want to cancel anyone who disagrees with them? And you're correct. There was no challenge. There didn't have to be, the Democrats organized the deep state and the media to attempt a coup which may have succeeded with the enlistment of Faucci.

If you remember, Trump was the one running around saying the election was rigged. Dead people are voting.
He's quite right. There are also non citizens voting. Why do you think the Democrats are so dead against having a citizenship question on the census? It is because, we would be able to determine that there are 12345 citizens living in town xyz and so we should not have more than 12345 ballots and since we never have 100% turnout, anything approaching 100% would automatically be suspect.

When the Democrats refuse to purge the voter list they are saying that they actually want dead people to vote and people who have moved to be able to vote multiple times. That's why they also fight tooth and nail against voter ID. It's hard to have dead people vote if they have to produce photo IDs. Here in Connecticut, we register people to vote when they renew their driver's license. No one asks if you are a citizen. One of my co-workers who is Canadian found out he had been registered to vote automatically and to his credit, he went right back to the DMV and made them change it. Now the Dems are pushing hard for mail in voting. We won't have a result until February if it takes that long for the Dems to harvest enough ballots to beat Trump. None of the states has any valid controls to be certain only live people who are citizens are actually voting. How about this one, In Connecticut, you have to be registered with a political party to vote in any primary so they organize the primaries so that they are either on the same day or close together and you have to change your affiliation NINETY DAYS prior to the primary to vote in it. But, we will allow you to vote in the general election if you register the same day????? So, I'm registered to vote in Massachusetts. I vote there. Then I come into Connecticut and register to vote there and I can. I'm not sure what NY rules are but I might be able to vote in three states at once and walk between the polling stations. I might even be able to register multiple times in Connecticut in different towns and vote in each. That may be more dangerous since it is more likely that towns within a state reconcile their voter lists but I don't know for a fact that they do. However, it is quite unlikely that states compare their voter lists with neighboring states. And then there's the counterfeit ballot issue. Are the ballots uniquely numbered? I don't think so. Are the ballots tied to an individual so that if the town sends ballot 123 to me is anyone verifying that they only get one copy of 123 back and that it came from me?? I don't think so since we like our votes to be private and if your name is on your ballot and you have to sign it, your vote is not private.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Speaking of native American team names and imagery, I'm pretty sure that the native Americans didn't pretend to be offended until recently. Also, we would only hear from the two people who were deeply offended and never from the hundreds of thousands who were not offended.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
The mob will come for Indian motorcycle. They will push aside their former comrades to get to them.
You don't have to believe me just look at history. As soon as the mob gains power they dispense with the groupies and teachers.
But hey, it's a small price to pay for nirvana, right?

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
I think Obama still qualifies as the "Manchurian Candidate" realized. Biden's more of an "empty suite". A marionette of whoever is pulling his strings.

200727-hunter_s878x599.jpg

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
The imagery is even better since it is actually China paying millions to Joe's son. It would be nice to get that in the picture too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom