Your Loan application has been approved.... (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:18
I recently received letter saying that my loan application has been approved. I didn't make any such a loan application!

On investigating, I traced back the origin of the loan application to a London based company. I looked up their information at company's house and fed the details into chat GPT. It looks like the company is in Dire Straits as you can see from the report by ChatGPT. I arbore the chore of reading through such documents and it was delightful to get the chat GPT to report on it for me.

Chat GPT

Thank you for providing the text from Tiger XXXX accounts. Let's analyze the key points:

1. **Financial Position as of 31 May 2022**:
- **Intangible Assets**: £2,340, unchanged from the previous year.
- **Current Assets**: Include debtors (£32,327) and cash at bank and in hand (£105,633).
- **Total Current Assets**: £137,960.
- **Creditors within one year**: £22,404.
- **Net Current Assets**: £115,556.
- **Total Assets less Current Liabilities**: £117,896.
- **Creditors after more than one year (Long-term Liabilities)**: £292,408.
- **Net Liabilities**: £174,512.
- **Shareholders' Funds**: Negative £174,512, indicating a deficit.

2. **Company's Worth**:
- The company has a net liability position, meaning its liabilities exceed its assets. Specifically, it has net liabilities of £174,512.
- The negative shareholders' funds indicate that the company is in a deficit, which is a concerning financial position.

3. **Other Information**:
- **Share Capital**: 100 Ordinary shares at £1 each.
- **Employees**: The company reported an average of 0 employees for both 2021 and 2022.

### Summary:
Tiger XXXX appears to be in a challenging financial position, with significant net liabilities and a deficit in shareholders' funds. This could imply financial difficulties or a need for restructuring or capital infusion. The lack of employees and relatively small scale of operations (judging by the size of current assets and share capital) suggest it's a small entity, possibly with limited operational activity.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Nice summary by ChatGPT. It's hard to decipher a wall of data sometimes.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
More details About this Loan Application:-

On receipt of the letter from Everydayloans I contacted an identity protection company. They advised me to ring Everydayloans to gather more information.

I spoke to Sharon at everyday loans. I was about to give her the reference number from the letter, but she said, I've got your loan application in front of me. I said how did you do that? She said from your phone number, it's come up on our system which uses your phone number to display your loan application on my monitor. I said well that's very odd because I have NEVER called you. So, how did you get my phone number on your system?

She tried blagging me off, but then she gave in and gave me the name of the company that had sent them the information. That company was called. "Loan Tube" based in London. The scam is "loan tube" collecting personal data about people and then selling it to companies that arrange loans, companies like Everydayloans in Reading Berkshire.

Everydayloans sends out a letter saying, "further to your loan application" - It's been accepted. We just need you to come into the office.

I contacted Loan tube, using the phone number that Sharon gave me and I spoke to someone who was reluctant to give me his name but eventually he did, along with an email address so that I could forward a copy of the letter to him.

He became more helpful after I mentioned that an Identity protection service wanted to speak to him.

I'm not sure if any laws have been broken here, but this is now on the web where anyone can find it.

Last edited:

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 03:18
More details About this Loan Application:-

On receipt of the letter from Everydayloans I contacted an identity protection company. They advised me to ring Everydayloans to gather more information.

I spoke to Sharon at everyday loans. I was about to give her the reference number from the letter, but she said, I've got your loan application in front of me. I said how did you do that? She said from your phone number, it's come up on our system which uses your phone number to display your loan application on my monitor. I said well that's very odd because I have NEVER called you. So, how did you get my phone number on your system?

She tried for blagging me off, but then she gave in and gave me the name of the company that had sent them the information. That company was called. "Loan Tube" based in London. The scam is "loan tube" collecting personal data about people and then selling it to companies that arrange loans, companies like Everydayloans in Reading Berkshire.

Everydayloans sends out a letter saying, "further to your loan application" - It's been accepted. We just need you to come into the office.

I contacted Loan tube, using the phone number that Sharon gave me and I spoke to someone who was reluctant to give me his name but eventually he did, along with an email address so that I could forward a copy of the letter to him.

He became more helpful after I mentioned that an Identity protection service wanted to speak to him.

I'm not sure if any laws have been broken here, but this is now on the web where anyone can find it.
It's very good of you to post that information

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 03:18
While we're throwing up keywords at The Internet, hoping the public can discover just how low some businesses have sunk, let me throw out Better Mortgage. Worst company to do business with in the history of companies. Recommend avoiding better mortgage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom