You're Invited!

BarryMK said:
I can only manage one at a time nowadays :(

Will it help me when I play reggae ?

Only if played pizzacato :p

Rich said:
how about if we threw in a couple of groupies?
They're not called Sharon and Jackie are they?:eek: :o ;)

Col

FoFa stumbles back in with a new bottle of Jack. Spies Selena sit'n by herself and slumps in a chair across from her. "ghe ghe Topsh! Now wes gonna had somes ROCK AND ROLL! I luv does guys! Did I evert dell you bout the tim I wash at one ud der consherts un got hit bys da bottle rocket?"

FoFa said:
FoFa stumbles back in with a new bottle of Jack. Spies Selena sit'n by herself and slumps in a chair across from her. "ghe ghe Topsh! Now wes gonna had somes ROCK AND ROLL! I luv does guys! Did I evert dell you bout the tim I wash at one ud der consherts un got hit bys da bottle rocket?"

*laughs* Ohh my, you appear to have loose lips today. Do you have any wonderfully wicked stories about any of the forum folks here. *take out mini recorder*

Especially Rich and Col. *grins*

FoFa said:
FoFa stumbles back in with a new bottle of Jack.
"ghe ghe Topsh! Now wes gonna had somes ROCK AND ROLL! I luv does guys! ......one ud der consherts un got hit bys da bottle rocket?"

Fofa 's getting old. He's mistakenly referenced ghe ghe topsch, bu the conshert was with Jack Daniel's Original Silver Cornet Band. :cool: :cool: :cool:

http://www.silvercornet.com/

rak said:
Fofa 's getting old. He's mistakenly referenced ghe ghe topsch, bu the conshert was with Jack Daniel's Original Silver Cornet Band. :cool: :cool: :cool:

http://www.silvercornet.com/

I couldn't understand 'em, but I have learned to just nod and smile at those who are intoxicated and then let them know once they are sober. :D.

selenau837 said:
.. I have learned to just nod and smile at those who are intoxicated

Oh ... I think I vaguely remember you :
:p

Attachments

• Apr18.JPG
    Apr18.JPG
    1.4 KB · Views: 205
"Intockicated? Is rak bodder'n you Shenaw? HEY! You bodder'n Selnaw?"

Yeah, let's get indoctrinazed and throw in another bozzle of Jack , Foof :cool:

FoFa said:
"Intockicated? Is rak bodder'n you Shenaw? HEY! You bodder'n Selnaw?"