You're Invited!

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:49
Welcome to Kraj and Rich's reception party! Have some cake and a cocktail, leave gifts and well wishes on the table. :)

gay.jpg

Congrats!!! I want a forum spouse too.....

Rich said:
Will Kenny be there with a shotgun? :eek:
I think it would be appropriate. After all, it was a quick wedding... :p

selenau837 said:
Congrats!!! I want a forum spouse too.....
I'll fix you up with cheuschober. Do you like Thai food?

KenHigg said:
This entire thread is nauseating...
Thanks for stopping by. You really helped lighten the mood! :rolleyes:

I'll fix you up with cheuschober. Do you like Thai food

Ummm, who is that...besides I want Rich....how about we spare for 'em or better yet have an auction, give rep points for it. :D

selenau837 said:
Ummm, who is that...
Actor from New York. Nice guy, sensitive, very smart. I think you two would get along swimmingly. He hasn't stopped by the 'Cooler in a while, though...

selenau837 said:
Ahh, come on now..this is all in fun.

Well, You did say I could bring my shot gun... Hum... If Col accepts the invite, I in...:)

(As long as I can sign the guest book as a conscientious objector :))

Last edited:
Kraj said:
Actor from New York. Nice guy, sensitive, very smart. I think you two would get along swimmingly. He hasn't stopped by the 'Cooler in a while, though...

I would love one of the UK guys, the accents are soooo sexy when they type 'em. :D :cool:

KenHigg said:
Well, You did say I could bring my shot gun... Hum... If Col accepts the invite, I in...:)
Great! Then you can be my best man and Col can be Rich's, and the two of you can have a dance. :D

selenau837 said:
I would love one of the UK guys, the accents are soooo sexy when they type 'em. :D :cool:
Hmmm... well, then maybe BarryMK, BrianWarnock or SJMcAbney will stop by and you can snag 'em. But if you really want Rich, well, I supopse it's his choice. After all, I just want him to be happy. :o

Last edited:
Kraj said:
Well, then you can be my best man and Col can be Rich's, and the two of you can have a dance. :D

Can we have dance out behind the woodshed? :D

KenHigg said:
Can we have dance out behind the woodshed? :D
If you play your cards right. ;)

Rich said:
No he didn't :mad:
Well I sorta did... I didn't think he'd be using that particular kind of ammo, though.

Kraj said:
Great! Then you can be my best man and Col can be Rich's, and the two of you can have a dance. :D

Hmmm... well, then maybe BarryMK, BrianWarnock or SJMcAbney will stop by and you can snag 'em. But if you really want Rich, well, I supopse it's his choice. After all, I just want him to be happy. :o

True..true...

Well Rich!! Whom do you want as your forum spouse??? :eek: :D *bats eyes and flashes a hint of leg*

*Kraj bats eyes and flashes a hint of leg* :D

selenau837 said:
True..true...

Well Rich!! Whom do you want as your forum spouse??? :eek: :D *bats eyes and flashes a hint of leg*

Ok... If Greg starts showing a bit of leg, I'm outta here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom