Tucker Carlson - The Deep State Exposed - Rise of Totalitarianism (1 Viewer)

FrankRuperto

Local time
Today, 11:52
Software developers are supposed to be smart people and I just can't understand why you would chose to intentionally not wear masks knowing that its the main defense against the virus, plus not get vaccinated to protect yourselves as well as others. Do you not believe what the experts on the subject matter say?.. It's like you have a rebellious deathwish and want to drag as many down with you. Are you so brainwashed by Trump that you lost your common sense?... Democrats represent decency and morality, whereas Republicans are openly racist and selfishly do not want to help the poor. That's unaceptable behavior and if you chose to deliberately endanger other peoples wellbeing then we have to take swift action to neutralize you.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
then we have to take swift action to neutralize you.
I welcome you to try...

When you first engaged on that Security Challenge thread, I thought you were a bit of a juvenile braggart...now you have revealed yourself to be a cluseless idiot. No point in trying to reason with as it would be a coLOSSal waste of time. Congrats, you just made the list...

Last edited:

FrankRuperto

Local time
I welcome you to try...

When you first engaged on that Security Challenge thread, I thought you were a bit of a juvenile braggart...now you have revealed yourself to be a cluseless idiot. No point in trying to reason with as it would be a coLOSSal waste of time. Congrats, you just made the list...
Oh we will certainly do it, begining with taking away your firearms. Remember, all Republicans earned the Domerstic Terrorists label. You have all been so brainwashed by the Trump, the manchurian candidate soon to be prosecuted and convicted. We cannot take any risks that you Domestic Terrorists will attempt another act of Sedition, start a civil war, massacre minorities, go on a democrats killing rampage, sabotage our infrastructure, etc. You all act like the zombies in the movie Telefon.

Exposing Access' weak security via @isladogs security challenge was needed because none of you Access fanatics dared to expose reality, fearing you might lose customers, fall out of favor with Microsoft and your little Cottage Industry. I don't have that pressure. There's no hairs tangling up my tongue. I have always been financially secure and software has always been one of my passtimes.

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
So you all say storming the Capitol on Jan 6 and killing federal officers was not insurrection?...
Killing officer(s).???? Six people died that day. 5 were trump supporters including one of the officiers.
3 died from natural causes. They simply happened to be at the rally when they died.
1 was murdered in cold blood. Yes, she was trying to climb through a window but she was not armed and the cop didn't shoot to disable her. He shot to KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 officer committed suicide
and the final officer's cause of death has not been made public. He was NOT bludgeoned by a fire extinguisher as was widely reported. And the travesty is that that information was available IMMEDIATELY and so the press should not have reported it and yet they did. They lied to you Frank and you believed them. He died in the hospital, the following day, possibly due to a bad reaction to bear spray. The fact that the government is HIDING the cause is suspicious.
Software developers are supposed to be smart people and I just can't understand why you would chose to intentionally not wear masks knowing that its the main defense against the virus, plus not get vaccinated to protect yourselves as well as others.
Says who? This is a figment of your imagination. Also, you might want to read the label on your masks. Every one of them including any N95 will say that they DO NOT protect against viruses. Viruses are verrrrrrrrrrrrry tiny. Wearing a mask is like surrounding your house with a chain link fence and expecting that to keep out mosquitos. Sure, some will get caught in the crosshairs but that isn't the protection you think it is and Faucci, the god, even said so early on before he knew what the party like was supposed to be. Plus, any mask studies done prior to Feb 2020, suggest that they don't offer a great deal of protection. They are most useful for stopping large droplets but small ones float on through.
Terrorists will attempt another act of Sedition, start a civil war, massacre minorities, go on a democrats killing rampage, sabotage our infrastructure, etc. You all act like the zombies in the movie Telefon.
I guess you don't watch the news much. This is how Antifa and BLM roll. THEY are the domestic terrorists.
Republicans are openly racist and selfishly do not want to help the poor.
Where do you get your information? From the back of a cracker Jacks box? Talk about bigotry. You might want to look in the mirror. YOU are the racist. YOU are the bigot. YOU are the domestic terrorist. You are completely disassociated from reality. Go watch some more CNN. They need another viewer to get up to 10,000

FrankRuperto

Local time
Killing officer(s).???? Six people died that day. 5 were trump supporters including one of the officiers.
3 died from natural causes. They simply happened to be at the rally when they died.
1 was murdered in cold blood. Yes, she was trying to climb through a window but she was not armed and the cop didn't shoot to disable her. He shot to KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 officer committed suicide
and the final officer's cause of death has not been made public. He was NOT bludgeoned by a fire extinguisher as was widely reported. And the travesty is that that information was available IMMEDIATELY and so the press should not have reported it and yet they did. They lied to you Frank and you believed them. He died in the hospital, the following day, possibly due to a bad reaction to bear spray. The fact that the government is HIDING the cause is suspicious.

Says who? This is a figment of your imagination. Also, you might want to read the label on your masks. Every one of them including any N95 will say that they DO NOT protect against viruses. Viruses are verrrrrrrrrrrrry tiny. Wearing a mask is like surrounding your house with a chain link fence and expecting that to keep out mosquitos. Sure, some will get caught in the crosshairs but that isn't the protection you think it is and Faucci, the god, even said so early on before he knew what the party like was supposed to be. Plus, any mask studies done prior to Feb 2020, suggest that they don't offer a great deal of protection. They are most useful for stopping large droplets but small ones float on through.

I guess you don't watch the news much. This is how Antifa and BLM roll. THEY are the domestic terrorists.

Where do you get your information? From the back of a cracker Jacks box? Talk about bigotry. You might want to look in the mirror. YOU are the racist. YOU are the bigot. YOU are the domestic terrorist. You are completely disassociated from reality. Go watch some more CNN. They need another viewer to get up to 10,000
No matter how much you try to twist the truth, it was a Seditious act, people died as a result of the mayhem, attempted to kidnap and murder members of congress. You have all earned the Domestic Terrorists label and there's no room in this society for Domestic Terrorists.

I am very surprised at you Pat, I had you in high esteem ever since you heavily bashed Microsoft in the LinkedIn PMADN group 5 years ago, (Don't deny it, I have all those archives). How can you all be so blindly brainwashed by Trump?

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
How can you all be so blindly brainwashed by Trump?
You are the one "brainwashed" by the Democratic party and incapable of rationale independent thought based on reality.
Please take your TDS medications.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Personally, Trump and I would never be friends. Although, my daughter who met him years ago when Melania was pregnant with Baron, thinks he is quite personable up close in a group setting. His name calling makes him sound like a school yard bully and so I find it personally offensive It did however, keep our enemies' from challenging him in public unlike BOTH Russia and China calling out Biden. Talk about losing face. The Chinese have no respect for him at all and Putin made the world see what a fool he is. The fact that Trump is on his third wife speaks to his character also. However, the up side of that is that he does marry his baby mommas which is more we can say for professional Football and Basketball players. They count coup by how many babies they can have by different women. That is disgusting. Trump is not a politician. He says what he means and he means what he says. It is really hard to come to grips with that when all your life politicians have been lying to you every time they open their mouths. Trump was a Democrat for most of his life and he favored Democrat policies in many areas. His children are all still Democrats. You were just too infused with phony hatred that you couldn't see it. Being against illegal immigration is actually an indication of sanity rather than racism as the media tells you. Is there anything sane about Biden telling children to come here and we'll let you in. We'll give you free health care, we'll educate you, we'll house you, we'll even give you cash money from the COVID relief funds. How many of these children are you personally committed to taking into your home to care for Frank?

Whatever I said about Microsoft 5 years ago, I stand by. They are nowhere near as bad as the other big tech companies though.

If you don't know what "counting coup" means, look it up:)

Last edited:

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:52
This sounds like a correlation vs causation argument. Where is the evidence that it is causation rather than not just correlated?

FrankRuperto

Local time
This sounds like a correlation vs causation argument. Where is the evidence that it is causation rather than not just correlated?
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out. Your common sense and morality should let you know that anyone in their right mind would never follow Trump.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:52
That doesn't really answer the question, although I might not have been very clear. What I am getting at is whether people are following Trump or whether they agree with Trump, which are not necessarily the same thing. i.e. is Trump the cause or just correlated. To say that you can all be blindly brainwashed by Trump suggests that Trump is the cause. I am asking for the evidence that he is the cause. Do you have any? I think it is a fair question to ask.

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
I used to think of Wikipedea as a fairly fact based neutral platform from which to get information. That is, unti l I found this:

Just look at the "New Work Post reporting " and "Reactions" sections, and it is basically a one-sided story that looks like it came straight from CNN. I only looked this up because I saw an article in Breitbart and the purging of Conservative media since Trump got elected.

Disappointing.
This story just popped-up. Tucker Carlson made a "big deal" over this. But I'm not sure if the removal of this story "has legs" since the New York Post acknowledges that: "The brief article was thin on details and in bad need of an overhaul, but did provide information about the company’s founding by Hunter Biden, Devon Archer and Chris Heinz." So Wikipedia may have had justification in removing it. Nevertheless, the Post notes that: "Wikipedia has tilted so far left in recent years that its co-founder Larry Sanger now says the site can not longer be trusted and has become “propaganda.”", a sentiment that I tend to agree with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jon

JonXL

Local time
Today, 10:52
Doubt that would work, there are special editors who can override any edit.

Like Weiss said in the interview, the solution to that is to get more voices into Wikipedia from other parts of the political spectrum.

The "special editors" (not a real Wikipedia user group, by the way) are basically just voted into their roles by other Wikipedia users.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:52
As it pertains to politics Wikipedia has been proven to be compromised. Stossel's edits were not allowed the illusion has been busted for all to see.

JonXL

Local time
Today, 10:52
As it pertains to politics Wikipedia has been proven to be compromised. Stossel's edits were not allowed the illusion has been busted for all to see.
Not allowed by another person like John Stossel sitting at his computer editing Wikipedia pages.

The issue isn't what's allowed or not allowed. It's that all the people with Stossel's view give up while those with the opposing view do not.

They are so persistent that through consensus of other equally persistent editors they've risen the ranks to have even further power over things like source reliability, which they wield to further their own aims (as humans are wont to do).

Wikipedia is fully democratized - which is exactly what it's always promised to be. Truth has always been irrelevant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom