Paris Hilton's Get Out Of Jail Card. (1 Viewer)

qailoh

not feeling witty atm
Local time
, 19:24
So American programmers are crap then:confused:

See what I mean? What's your evidence that the person who programmed your spellcheck feature was an American? You do know that an individual user can modify the vocabulary, right..?

R

Rich

This is a perfect example of your inability to engage in a coherent debate. To what does this refer? Is it not implied that the victors of a war will have done more damage? How does this address the point that your continued implication that the US involvement in WWII was soley motivated by financial gain is disrespectful to all those who lost their lives in the conflict?

When lacking any legitimate grounds for your claims, your fallback position (indeed, your only position) is to throw in the word "American" and hope people take you seriously.

What are you babbling about,I said THE ALLIES INCLUDING AMERICA try changing your glasses or get a pair:rolleyes:

R

Rich

See what I mean? What's your evidence that the person who programmed your spellcheck feature was an American? You do know that an individual user can modify the vocabulary, right..?

I haven't changed anything and this is an American programme, isn't it, oh and by the way you're the one who thinks this American programme is crap, not me:rolleyes:

qailoh

not feeling witty atm
Local time
What are you babbling about,I said THE ALLIES INCLUDING AMERICA try changing your glasses or get a pair:rolleyes:

I was quoting an instance where your reply had nothing to do with the point in debate. A point which you have still failed to counter. Now you're reduced to emoticons and all caps to cover for your lack of any convicing argument? How typical.

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:24
I've never pretended that the events you mentioned did not occur, neither do our history books, however despite your attempts they're not really relevant here

You fail to see the relevance because you choose not to.

You berate America because of it's profiteering yet choose to ignore how your country behaved when it enjoyed a similar position of power. Why? because the British killed millions whilst doing it and you want to hide your absurd sense of justice.

The Marshall plan angers you because it's American, nothing more. You dismiss any other form of injustice with indifference. Injustice gets a :mad: as long as the British didn't cause it :rolleyes:

qailoh

not feeling witty atm
Local time
I haven't changed anything and this is an American programme, isn't it, oh and by the way you're the one who thinks this American programme is crap, not me:rolleyes:

I never said the spellcheck feature is crap. I was implying that someone who relies on it to correct their mistakes while engaged in a dispute on the subject of grammar is a moron.

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
I never said the spellcheck feature is crap. I was implying that someone who relies on it to correct their mistakes while engaged in a dispute on the subject of grammar is a moron.

:D :D :D

**wipes tear from eye**

R

Rich

So by this American definition anyone who uses a dictionary is a twat:rolleyes:

R

Rich

You fail to see the relevance because you choose not to.

You berate America because of it's profiteering yet choose to ignore how your country behaved when it enjoyed a similar position of power. Why? because the British killed millions whilst doing it and you want to hide your absurd sense of justice.

The Marshall plan angers you because it's American, nothing more. You dismiss any other form of injustice with indifference. Injustice gets a :mad: as long as the British didn't cause it :rolleyes:

What millions, proove it, we didn't hide behind the tag of helping the free world for their benefit :rolleyes:

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time

Oh good grief, using a reference to verify your accuracy is not the same as getting your mom to correct your errors while you watch Spongebob.

Why don't you get some sleep, your analogies are getting so false they need poligrip to hold them together.

qailoh

not feeling witty atm
Local time

The conditions were explicitly defined in the post you just quoted.

Dictionary <> spellcheck

Twat <> moron (though they might be roughly equivalent allowing for the language barrier)

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
What millions, proove it, we didn't hide behind the tag of helping the free world for their benefit :rolleyes:

Rich said:
I've never pretended that the events you mentioned did not occur, neither do our history books, however despite your attempts they're not really relevant here

You don't usually backtrack so early in a thread. You must be feeling sleepy.

Idjit

Clamoring Preschooler
Local time
, 22:24
Oh good grief, using a reference to verify your accuracy is not the same as getting your mom to correct your errors while you watch Spongebob.

Now that right there is funny, I don't care who you are. :D

R

Rich

The conditions were explicitly defined in the post you just quoted.

Dictionary <> spellcheck

Twat <> moron (though they might be roughly equivalent allowing for the language barrier)

What a pair of plonkers you two are try re-reading the original post and see if you can work out why the sarcastic addendum was added to the post by me in the first place :rolleyes:

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Now that right there is funny, I don't care who you are. :D

Well thank you thar Idjit, 'reckon we could be tighter than bark on a tree! :p

R

Rich

Why don't you get some sleep, your analogies are getting so false they need poligrip to hold them together.

Is this guy drinking or what, who the hell mentioned his mom?:confused:

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
What a pair of plonkers you two are try re-reading the original post and see if you can work out why the sarcastic addendum was added to the post by me in the first place :rolleyes:

I just ran this through my spellchecker and it still didn't make any sense. Think I'll email it to SETI, see what they can make of it. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom