What do you eat? (2 Viewers)

Newman

Québécois
Local time
Today, 08:29
Breakfast:
Weekdays(5:30) = Peanut butter and banana sandwich with a glass of milk or bowl of cereals with berries in it.
Weekends(10:00) = Broiled eggs and meat sandwich with orange juice. Once a month I do pancakes or french toasts or we go for an All-you-can-eat

Weekdays at 9:00 = Fresh fruit or (oatmeal cookies with orange juice)

Lunch:
Weekdays(12:00) = Salad (with meat and veggies in it), veggies juice and yogurt.
Weekends(2:00) = Leftovers.

Weekdays at 4:00 = Chocolate bar, dried fruits, dried meat or pudding.

Supper(7:00) = One of these:
-Salad, pasta and wine.
-Meat and veggies and/or rice with wine or veggies juice.
-Sushi with Sapporo beer. (grocery day)
-Pizza(pepperoni or Hawaiian) with chicken wings and Pepsi.
-Poutine(Fries, cheese and gravy) with (2 dogs or a cheeseburger) and Pepsi.
-Spare ribs with beer. (shopping day)
-Fish or seafood with veggies and wine.

At around 9:00, I often take a bowl of salsa with corn chips in winter or ice cream in summer.

All day long I drink a lot of water.
Before going to bed (around midnight), I take a glass of milk, sometimes with chocolate chips cookies.

Once every two weeks I work from 8AM 'till 8PM to install stuff or do tests while there are no one on the networks. Then, I take a fresh sub (from Subway)for supper at 5:00 and get a fourth meal (leftovers) around 10PM. I know I shouldn't. My girlfriend told me. But I am hungry!!!

Grindstone

Local time
Today, 15:29
Breakfast- 2 sandviches with tea.
Dinner- cheese soup or any another soup
Supper- spaghetti with chicken legs and pizza
And all day I drink a lot of tea on my work

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Today, 05:29
Chicken Vindaloo and Popadoms, thanks to Red Dwarf (I don't think I would have ever tried it otherwise).

GaryPanic

Smoke me a Kipper,Skipper
Local time
Curries are probably the national dish in the UK now
and they are heaven

my fav is Gurkha curries- full of flavour - easy on the heat
they have the same names vindaloo - korma - but more flavour, my local is fab
My other local is parkistanie (typo) and thats pretty damn good hotter and flavour is good, (good value- set meal £22.50 for 2 ) thats about $12.00 for a 3 course meal - Popadoms, chicken tikka kebabs , Lamb rogan rosh , chicken rr Bombay potatoes , rice, nanna bread
service is fab as the waiter explain where each dish comes from and also where they are from- real attentive service without being in your face - took the baby there and they loved her .. (she loved the popadoms)

johnquick

Local time
i've gone on a porridge craze at the minute

porridge with soya milk, crushed roasted aldmonds, dates, honey

unbelievable

Ray21

Local time
Hi

"I have found a great site that sells downloadable "Health and Fitness" audio books by some

of the leading Authors in the field. I have recently discovered the benefits of listening to

Audio books as I have a 2 hour drive to get to work each day!.

You can also get a 10% discount off your first purchase by using this special code when you

check out - 322944.

Also, if you own a website you can become an affiliate and promote Audio Books that are

relevant to your site and get 15% commission on every sale.

Here is the link directly to their Health and Fitness category

Hope you find the site as useful as I have, if so post back your comments.

Cheers

Ray21

iqbsrob

Local time
I have health issues and decided to follow the suggestion on http://stayinformed.info/health/weightcontrol.htm .

I make a drink in the morning that includes banana flaxseed oil, vitamins, chromium and a carrot.

For lunch I have a salad, or tuna, or turkey sandwich on spelt break

snack on trail mix, fruits, sometime popcorn or chips.

Dinner varies with Fish, chick, turkey burger with veggies, sometime salad.

I'm gluten intolerant so I use spelt bread, rice noodles, etc. No wheat products.

Does anyone have suggestions thing I can add to my diet..

So far weight gain is not an issue and my health is improving.

GaryPanic

Local time
I have health issues and decided to follow the suggestion on http://stayinformed.info/health/weightcontrol.htm .

I make a drink in the morning that includes banana flaxseed oil, vitamins, chromium and a carrot.

For lunch I have a salad, or tuna, or turkey sandwich on spelt break

snack on trail mix, fruits, sometime popcorn or chips.

Dinner varies with Fish, chick, turkey burger with veggies, sometime salad.

I'm gluten intolerant so I use spelt bread, rice noodles, etc. No wheat products.

Does anyone have suggestions thing I can add to my diet..

So far weight gain is not an issue and my health is improving.

have you tried buck wheat.. (check with your doc first)
from the looks of it you seem to be sterring away from red meat - which is good ,
Try eating whats in season

if you get the munchies - chomp on raw carrot and raw celery - both of which are great filler's and next to zero calories (takes more to diegest than whats in them )-

if you a bit on the heavy side and need to trim a few pounds off , then - recommend a a small change in your eating habits, increase your veg by the amount you decrease your meat in take - however you also need to burn this excess off , simple excerise, walking for 15 mins is good - swimmining is excellent, and having a bit of the old rumpy pumpy is even better ...

if you not that active yet (I mean for the walking or swimming) then if you tense your musles for 10 seconds and then rest for 10 seconds and do this for as long as you can repeat it for before you get bored, then next week double it , etc, this will tone your muscules slowly without the hard slogg of going to the gym , alos improve circulation, after about a month , then you can try some gentle walking excersie , like walking up a hill , or taking the stairs instead of the lift - small changes will have great effect..

rsmonkey

Registered User.
Local time
10 pints every weekend, at least 3 or 4 curries a week, sunday league rugby team and you'l be fit as a fiddle just like me.. lol :D

lomberman

Local time
Today, 15:29
Hello to everyone....here is a list with what i eat on daily basis(not weekends)...and tell me your opinion please
7:45 Corn flakes with milk
10:40 A "toast" inside with chicken and chips and kethup
13:50 lunch(varies).... maybe chips,or soup,pizza,bief etc...diffent
14:00 after lunch... a banana,1-2 sticks of mini chocolate,i mini fruit yagourt
16:00 a drink hot chacolate,an apple
19:00 a donut
21:00 dinner(varies)... mostly pancaces,pizza
21:00 after dinner.... a tea,a fruit yagourt,a fruit
what do think?

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 08:29
In what part of the world do you live?

:)
ken

xboxchamp593

Local time
what would be the best course to take diet pills?

Hello everybody, I am only 29 years old and about 130 pounds in weight. I think I’m quite out of shape. Being that I’m trying to look for a way to get rid of a few pounds, and some what get in a normal shape, what would be the best course to take diet pills? Now I know the best way is to work out and it always to be the best thing. I am wondering if diet pills are not hopefully effective for me as I have already used them in the past. What are some easy ways to help me loose a little weight and also help me to gain my shape back? Thank you.

GaryPanic

Local time
Hello everybody, I am only 29 years old and about 130 pounds in weight. I think I’m quite out of shape. Being that I’m trying to look for a way to get rid of a few pounds, and some what get in a normal shape, what would be the best course to take diet pills? Now I know the best way is to work out and it always to be the best thing. I am wondering if diet pills are not hopefully effective for me as I have already used them in the past. What are some easy ways to help me loose a little weight and also help me to gain my shape back? Thank you.

don't do the pills - they will mess you up..

if your out of shape then exercise is the only true way to tone yourself..

if your eating habits are wrong then change them , start to reduce the red meat - change it to fish or chicken, - if possible replace some meat with another veg, eat raw veg - there more goodness in it (mainly, slightly steamed is better ), drop the coffee (or tea) and have water instead

stop taking sugar in your drink, try a sugar free soft drink -(most taste crap , but you might find one thats acceptable), take a walk, anything thats a bit physical will help

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time
Today:

Breaky:
Muesli

Mid Morning:
Banana, Apple, Tangerine

Lunch: Baked Beans and a cheesy role.

Tea: I have been promised a roast. Lovely jubbly!

simpleviolet

Local time
I am an exception : In the morning I already eat a big meal !!! and then... I don't need food at 10 o'clock !!! (only an apple and some water, eventually)

For example, pasta pomodoro ! (but wine only in the evening, eventually)

Now you know what you have to get used to, if you live with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom