In case anyone thought racism in America was dead . . . (2 Viewers)

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:56
Because he doesn't want to bomb Iran?:rolleyes:

Forget about bombing Iran, now he doesn't even have the guts to face Obama in a debate. Hows that for courage?

dkinley

Access Hack by Choice
Local time
Today, 05:56
Personality meaning race.

It's too bad people can't just come out and admit it, even to themselves.

:mad:

Please do not put words into people's mouth or pretend to know what people really feel or want. It is very unbecoming and reflects poorly on your role as an ambassador of the Democrats. They are politicians, just because they do it doesn't make it right for you to do it.

-dK

dkinley

Access Hack by Choice
Local time
Not only has she not given a press conference and not given interviews,...

I've counted 2 on TV so far.

-dK

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
I think I have pointed this out before, but I will repeat it anyway. I am not a member of the democratic party and I am an "ambassador" for noone.

dkinley

Access Hack by Choice
Local time
Forget about bombing Iran, now he doesn't even have the guts to face Obama in a debate. Hows that for courage?

I recall a standing invitation from McCain for 1 a week during the campaign but Obama wouldn't go for it.

-dK

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
I recall a standing invitation from McCain for 1 a week during the campaign but Obama wouldn't go for it.

-dK

Have you seen the news lately? McCain is complaining that he can't possibly debate this Friday.

dkinley

Access Hack by Choice
Local time
2 interviews ... ABC and FOX had seperate ones with plans with Couric coming up.

-dK

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
2 interviews ... ABC and FOX had seperate ones with plans with Couric coming up.

-dK

And yet no press conferences and no unscripted interaction with the press whatsoever. Hmmmm.

dkinley

Access Hack by Choice
Local time
I think I have pointed this out before, but I will repeat it anyway. I am not a member of the democratic party and I am an "ambassador" for noone.

You sure act like one. You speak on the Democrat's talking point memos sent out from their headquearts. My example is always make the election about Obama vs Palin. Certainly alot of vitriol from some area that I don't even want to know where it comes from.

-dK

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:56
But you do like Obama's politics - you aleady agree with him... that we need less government spending ... and that we need to restore the constitution.

Have you read his website? The word "Invest" runs rampant there, and that's a code word for "spend". Restore the constitution? In what way? Ron Paul was the only candidate that would have done that. Heck, if Obama was truly going to restore the constitution, I've vote for him in a heartbeat.

dkinley

Access Hack by Choice
Local time
And yet no press conferences and no unscripted interaction with the press whatsoever. Hmmmm.

As if Obama can get away from a teleprompter long enough. I mean, cmon .. who takes a teleprompter to a RODEO?!
-dK

Local time
What is Sarah Palin getting a pass on? Seriously? You must have missed the first page on this thread.

Seriously. In addition to the news media sending their hit squads up to Alaska to look for anything they can use, real or otherwise, Obama (Mr. lipstick on a pig) has attacked her and the Obama camp repeatedly does so. As do the children of Democrat leaders, by illegally hacking her personal e-mail account. And the media and bloggers by calling her white trash (is that racist?) and the endless attacks on her family and children and the speculation about who is the father/mother of whom. The thing is, you're all just making her stronger.

But you do like Obama's politics

Not sure where you got that. I must have had another senior moment if I said that.

you aleady agree with him that a blank check bailout is bad,

Him and about everybody else in the world.

that we need less government spending and corruption,

Less corruption, yes, but I don't believe he's the person who will make it happen (given his record in Chicago). BTW, Democrats are notorious for creating MORE government, not less (just create more programs and give-aways to solve any problem).

and that we need to restore the constitution.

I believe that the constitution needs to remain intact. I don't believe the constitution needs to be restored. It was never harmed, except maybe by some judges who wanted to re-write it from the bench (another reason I prefer a conservative administrator). But the constitution has worked through even that.

Local time

Obama was the one who was trying to get out of having debates when he got nominated. He only wanted 4 while McCain was pressing for more.

Local time
Have you seen the news lately? McCain is complaining that he can't possibly debate this Friday.

So, he's got something else going on! Because Obama is the savior everybody has to stop what they're doing to be on his schedule?

He was able to get away with that crap with Fox News but McCain doesn't have to jump when Obama says jump, being that he's his own man and all. Why doesn't Obama take McCain's lead and schedule more debates with McCain, working out a mutually advantageous set of 10 or so dates? Because he can't use it as a sound bite/talking point, that's why, that and he can't speak.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 11:56
Thank god the American election has been dropped from the BBC news lately. I'm sick of hearing about it.

I guess it'll return in November though.

Col

dkinley

Access Hack by Choice
Local time
Because Obama is the savior everybody has to stop what they're doing to be on his schedule?

Look, if Streisand can sing for him and the rest of Hollywood elite can take time away from their schedules and therapists and pay 38.5 large to eat with him on his schedule then I'd say if he isn't the second coming, he is at least first and a half coming.

Funny how he didn't have a big fund raiser and charge a buncha rappers the same. Oh yeah, he ain't like them ...

-dK

Local time
Oh, I found out about the McCain/Obama debate issue. Seems McCain wants to to suspend his campaign and go to Washington to work on the financial crisis. Obama wants to debate Friday night and any other questions should be handled by his staff (i.e. he doesn't know the answers/doesn't have any leadership skills). He'll do whatever they need him to do, though (lucky for us).

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
I see that McCain has taken Obama's viewpoint on the crisis and that ceo's should be taken to task and prevented from gaining as the result of any bailout, McCain of course has to bail out of a debate on ideas of how future leaders would protect American taxpayers 'cause he doesn't have any ideas of his own:rolleyes:

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Oh, I found out about the McCain/Obama debate issue. Seems McCain wants to to suspend his campaign and go to Washington to work on the financial crisis. Obama wants to debate Friday night and any other questions should be handled by his staff (i.e. he doesn't know the answers/doesn't have any leadership skills). He'll do whatever they need him to do, though (lucky for us).

As Obama pointed out, Presidents have to deal with more than one thing at a time, seems like the oap can't manage that and of course he failed to mention that is was Obama who called him first regarding presenting a united front re the current crisis:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom