What do you do in your spare time? (1 Viewer)

ajetrumpet

Banned
Local time
Today, 07:26
as in the title...

wiklendt

i recommend chocolate
Local time
Today, 22:26
browse Access World Forums... LOL ;)

Atomic Shrimp

Humanoid lifeform
Local time
Today, 13:26
I tinker with various bits of woodwork crafts, simple experimental cookery. I forage for wild foods. I muck about with video and audio editing, animation and... stuff.

Some of this is documented on my personal website, here:
http://www.atomicshrimp.com/

scott-atkinson

I'm with the Witch.......
Local time
I love to Rave....

Used to be a Rave DJ, back in the 90's, Captain E was my DJ name, don't do the DJing any more but still love the Rave scene, the music, and the people...

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Oh, it's hard to get any spare time, in between a full time job, knitting string vests and washing the bandages for my old man's head, but when I do find some time I like to catch up on my spelling, a little bit of weaving, writing short stories and poetry. Oh and like Scott, I like to rave, but more of the rant and... variety :D

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
I try to hit the right notes at the right time. Still trying.........:(

DCrake

Remembered
Local time
Apart from snooker, which I play 3 times a week, I collect books, especially Guinness World Records. I have every single edition published since 1955. In 1955 they published 4 editions in the first one there was a coupon glued into the spine that the buyer could use to get a discount of the next release. My copy still has its voucher intact.

Another collectable on is the Uri Gagarin one. Whereby they published the latest edition days before he went into space so they re released it with a addendan stuck in the fly cover. I have both versions.

I have always wanted to be in the book myself. In 1994 they asked readers to let them know if they had all previous editions so that they could be recognised. I did 1994 & 1995 then again in 2008 each time I never got a reply from them. The last time I asked if I could be included as the person who has waited longest for a reply from someone!!

BTY GBOR is in the book itself as being the most popular book stolen form a library.

David

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Thank you , but i will disagree that any of us have spare time, we have time which we use for all sorts of activities, including earning money, bathing the baby etc etc.

I'm reminded of an incident some 30+ years ago when I was sitting in the garden reading, and my elderly neighbour was mowing his lawn, he looked over the fence and said that it must be good to have nothing to do. I replied that if I had nothing to do I would be bored, I'd just prioritised reading my book over doing anything else.

Brian

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
Today, 05:26
In my spare time I love to dabble in quantum physics or electice invasive brain surgery when there is nothing on television...

...occasionally I play about with my vintage bikes.

ajetrumpet

Banned
Local time
Today, 07:26
it sounds terrible, but in my spare time, i like to SLEEP.

Mike375

Registered User.
Local time
Shoot guns. Have a keen interest in making them very accurate and then shoting animals with them.

Life long interest in dinosaurs and the space program.

Use to keep reptiles but no longer but retain the interest.

BeerSnob

Former Redneck
Local time
Today, 08:26
I like to brew my own beer, play on line poker (Texas Hold 'Em), and play with guns. Also like birdwatching and -as Mike Gurman said - "forage for wild food" (berries, mushrooms, and a few critters).

Mike375

Registered User.
Local time
I like to brew my own beer, play on line poker (Texas Hold 'Em), and play with guns. Also like birdwatching and -as Mike Gurman said - "forage for wild food" (berries, mushrooms, and a few critters).

Another gun person.

BeerSnob

Former Redneck
Local time
Today, 08:26
Another gun person.

My whole family are shooters, we get kind of loud on Saturdays.
Not sure how the neighbors feel about it, maybe they're afraid to complain;). But I noticed several of them started shooting ,too, recently.

Some weekends my area sounds like it has a small war going on.

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Some weekends my area sounds like it has a small war going on.
No wonder Americans have such a long history of starting wars, they treat guns like toys:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom