2 search criteria on same field (1 Viewer)

darth sidious

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:29
Hi

I need to be able to print records for certain students showing their best and worst results for each exercise. Must be printed in portrait A4. Each student must be on a new page.
I am trying to create a query which will find the results for studentID AA111 and DS1119. For each student:
· Find the best and worst RepsOrTime for each exercise
· Display studentID, StudentSurname, StudentForename, ExerciseID, Description, Best and worst RepsOrTime
· Name best records ‘best’
· Name worst records ‘worst’
Please see attached document.

I can find the result for one student id but when i try putting both student ids in it returns no result, also, I do not know how to rename best records best and worst records worst.For this i have two headings shown as RepsOrTime and it shows the max and min value for each exercise.

Thanks

Darth

Attachments

• query design.pdf
    69.8 KB · Views: 96

darth sidious

Registered User.
Local time
Sorry I have tried that and that does not work

darth sidious

Registered User.
Local time
Okay I have tried again and the Or does work. Looks like I was typing my search criteria incorrectly..oops.

What I need now is for each record to be printed on a separate page in the report. Currently Both students are printed on the same page in the report. How can I get the report to print the two students records on separate pages?

Thanks

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:29
There is an object in report desgin called Insert Page Break - put this at the bottom of your detail section.

darth sidious

Registered User.
Local time
There is an object in report desgin called Insert Page Break - put this at the bottom of your detail section.

I have tried this but it puts a break after each record rather than each students results.
For instance if you refer to the attachment, I put a page break at the end of the detail section and it put a page break after each instance of an exercise.

There are approx 12 exercise results per student. I would like each students exercise results on a seprate page, this is what I am having trouble setting up.

Thanks

Darth

Attachments

• report.pdf
    97.1 KB · Views: 85

darth sidious

Registered User.
Local time
I have tried this but it puts a break after each record rather than each students results.

For instance if you refer to the attachment, I put a page break at the end of the detail section and it put a page break after each instance of an exercise.

There are approx 12 exercise results per student. I would like each students exercise results on a seprate page, this is what I am having trouble setting up.

Thanks

Darth

Attachments

• report.pdf
    97.1 KB · Views: 74

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
You can force a page break after or before each student group

Brian

darth sidious

Registered User.
Local time
Hi Brain

How can I force a page break to give me a new page after eachstudent group of results?

Darth

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I think you need to open the StudentID footer and put the page break in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom