Access 2016 Runtime JPEG images blank (1 Viewer)

SW_Engr

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:27
Linked JPEG images in reports are blank using Access Runtime 2016. These same images work properly when using the full version of Access 2016.

There initially was a bug in the full version whereby the images were blank, but this has been fixed in the full version.

Does anyone have experience with this problem?

Ranman256

Local time
Today, 18:27
It's probably true. I lost some functionality on other things.

adrianscotter

Registered old fart!
Local time
Today, 23:27
Linked JPEG images in reports are blank using Access Runtime 2016. These same images work properly when using the full version of Access 2016.

There initially was a bug in the full version whereby the images were blank, but this has been fixed in the full version.

Does anyone have experience with this problem?

Well, I'm not sure if it's me or Access 2016 but I cannot get an image to display on a report for love, money or the threat of death! I even threatened my machine with a very sharp Pozidrive screwdriver! Due to your issues, I'm going off to hunt for updates, thanks again for a great product Microsoft, shame it's incomplete (as usual)... :banghead:

UPDATE: Apparently it's KB3114379 for the fix - I'll let you know...

adrianscotter

Registered old fart!
Local time
Today, 23:27
Well, I'm not sure if it's me or Access 2016 but I cannot get an image to display on a report for love, money or the threat of death! I even threatened my machine with a very sharp Pozidrive screwdriver! Due to your issues, I'm going off to hunt for updates, thanks again for a great product Microsoft, shame it's incomplete (as usual)... :banghead:

UPDATE: Apparently it's KB3114379 for the fix - I'll let you know...

UPDATE 2: Nope, that doesn't work for Office 365 Pro, I did an online update, that doesn't work either. Best case for me I think is cancel my subscription and continue with Office 2010, at least that worked. There are times when I hate Microsoft with a passion you could photograph!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom