Access Security Forum (1 Viewer)

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Today, 12:48
I was just getting ready to post a question about Access Security and I was wondering why we don't have a forum devoted to that? It seems like we get lots of questions concerning security.

Len Boorman

Back in gainfull employme
Local time
Today, 18:48
In some ways I would agree. If people searched before posting there is a monster amount of stuff already on the forum.

Okay maybe not every aspect is covered but we do seem to get repeats where people have just run the wizard and expected it to do the job for them which we know it does not

Maybe then a Security forum with a "sticky" saying Do not run the wizard until you have search the forum on security" but by the time posters rtead that it would be too late I suppose

L

Jakboi

Death by Access
Local time
Today, 13:48
You know thats a great idea....suprised it took this long to come up with it.

Heck you go one further and maybe, maybe have one for "Deployment" or "Deployment Issues"

For everything invovled with splitting, updating, deploying amongst users, and the like might also be a good idea as well...

But security makes definate sense..

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:48
I would love to see a forum devoted to deployment and security. It seems like these types of questions are scattered all over the forums right now. Makes it hard to find answers.

David Eagar

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 03:48
As I am doing battle with 2007 (and losing badly) i think this is a great idea. At least searching for answers would be easier

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
Today, 18:48
As I am doing battle with 2007 (and losing badly) i think this is a great idea. At least searching for answers would be easier

Good news David. I hear that 2007 is due to quit in 17 days. perhaps 2008 will be easier:D

Banana

split with a cherry atop.
Local time
Today, 10:48
and what did shortcuts Mircosoft take to push their new products out of the door now?

Will it even *run*?

;)

(This is a vote for a security forum)

speakers_86

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:48
Sounds like a good idea. I was also just wondering why we don't take more advantage of the FAQ sub forum. Lately, I have been spending time on another forum, and here is there FAQ for example.
Maybe a FAQ page like their's would prove useful.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom