Access Webbrowser Control On a Form Opening Google Chrome Or Fire Fox .... (1 Viewer)

emax79

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:25
Hello Fellow programmers … I have a problem and I will be so grateful if someone could help me solve it …. Does anyone here know …… How To insert a active X webbrowsercontrol object and have it Open google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox Instead of Internet Explorer ? I have this Microsoft access database application that uses Google maps . And recently google maps changed there format and made my program useless ! I can view google maps In IE but its entirely the wrong Format ….. I have tried many different ways and I am feeling hopeless ….. Soo if anybody out there knows how to make a Access form with a webbrowser control and Command it to Open Google Chrome or Firefox located on my local machine . Please help  I will enclose a example of the Program . Thank you very much In advanced . Eric View attachment GoogleMapsClass Example.mdb

mikebrewer

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:25
Hey Eric... have you found an answer to this by chance? I'm trying to do something similar and I continually get an error on google's side on onion.js and I'm beyond stumped. (nothing like being 2 years late to your original post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom