administrateur à la faculté de pharmacie de monastir (1 Viewer)

faouzi

Local time
Today, 23:07
administrateur à la faculté de pharmacie de monastir je cherche une application access pour gérer les inscription en résidanat hospitalière et industrielle et biologie
La

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 22:07
Hi, welcome to AWF.

This site is attended by members from the global community hence there are many here who can speak various languages, and of course it is a novelty to have a question in another language that adds an interesting dimension to the question.

However, few have the time or inclination to translate from one language to another, so I think you will find you will more likely receive a response if you take the time and trouble to post in the forum preferred language which is English.

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 22:07
translation
administrator at the faculty of pharmacy of monastir I am looking for an access application to manage enrollment in hospital and industrial residency and biology The

my response
If you google 'google translate' you can paste your french text and get an english translation

Si vous google 'google translate' vous pouvez coller votre texte français et obtenir une traduction en anglais

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:07
From south Louisiana: Bienvenue. However, my French is somewhat tainted because my wife and her family are Cajun French, not European French.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom