Append Query Key violation (2 Viewers)

ellenr3608

Local time
Today, 02:44
😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰 Doing the Happy dance oh yeah!!! Now I just need to remember to link photos not embed them.....That should be an easy do. I have deleted most of the photos from my computer but I wonder if you can pull them out of access and into a folder to link later. With about 350 photos not taking them again. 😜

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 07:44
Google will be your friend. :)

FWIW I would always be backing up my music and photos to multiple locations. :)

I ripped the majority of my music to mp3 when I was still on dialup, and that took a while. :) I do not even want to do it again not even being on BB at 100Mb.

ellenr3608

Local time
Today, 02:44
You need to take a step back an understand what and how it all works.

FWIW I think you are just making work for yourself, especially with the lack of experience with Access.

Your next struggle is going to be updating the Inventory from the one you made.?

I believe you should just use the template. ignore irrevelant fields unless they insist on having a vlaue. Even then you could amend the DB so they do not.

Good luck with it anyway. :)
Believe me I worked on this for a few months and started with NO experience. The template was really convoluted and had a lot of undecessary things that I could not use or deleted as it said it would mess up the structure or something. Still tried about a dozen or so times.

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 07:44
FWIW, when you remove your photos, youe whole DB could probably be uploaded without any issues.

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 14:44
if it worked on post #40, surely it will work with post #12.
it is an Append and Update query.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom