Asking Questions Within Forum Topics - Is It Allowed ? (1 Viewer)

Acceesbility

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:10
Hello All

I've been reading through some of the forum posts since I registered and being newbie I'm concerned about asking questions relating to posts in fear of my questions being interpreted as stupid or misinterpreted as offensive.

I'm asking because I have a forum observation and related question.

Comments would be appreciated.

:)

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I'm not clear on the question. If you want to add a post to an existing thread, it's generally fine as long as your question/comment is on the same or closely related topic. It's also fine to start a new thread if you're not sure, and post a link to the existing thread if you want to refer to it.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:10
Depends on the question, but if you genuinely don't know the answer, don't understand an answer that was given, or see something that appears to be ambiguous, and if you are inexperienced enough to not be sure HOW to ask the question, you have only two choices: Live with curiosity or take the risk of asking your question anyway.

If you ask the question straight-forwardly and just say that you have uncertainty with regard to some part thereof - and can be specific about WHICH part - then you will probably get your answer.

Acceesbility

Registered User.
Local time
Hello Doc Man

Thanks for the reply and advice.
Unfortunately, I did not bookmark the topics at the time.
If I come across them again and if I haven't figured out an answer by then,
I'll make a posting.

Thanks Again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom