Bash McCain (equal time) (1 Viewer)

statsman

Local time
Today, 17:16
We've all had our fun with the Bash Obama thread. Time for a little equal time. I'll begin:

Why did McCain choose Palin?
A great Republican female: cute, clotheshorse and dumb

McCain made a lot of political hay out of being a Navy pilot during Vietnam, being shot down and being taken prisoner.
I always thought being shot down and being taken prisoner were BAD things.
BTW, did he ever pay for that aircraft?

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:16
We've all had our fun with the Bash Obama thread. Time for a little equal time. I'll begin:

McCain made a lot of political hay out of being a Navy pilot during Vietnam, being shot down and being taken prisoner.

I figured someone would do it eventually.
I think this pretty much sums it up: http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/23316912/makebelieve_maverick/print

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 22:16

Didn't he lose four or five planes?:confused:

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
Wow, the lack of enthusiasm for bashing McCain is remarkable compared to the great effort people put into bashing Obama. I guess I will have to do more than my fair share to get this evened out:
It was 5 planes, I believe.
Also, he hires idiots like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCaOCWYpPk4

ASherbuck

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:16

The fairness doctrine has come to pass ?

statsman

Local time
Wow, the lack of enthusiasm for bashing McCain is remarkable compared to the great effort people put into bashing Obama. I guess I will have to do more than my fair share to get this evened out:
It was 5 planes, I believe.

I had no idea. John McCain was a Vietnamese ace. :D

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
I had no idea. John McCain was a Vietnamese ace. :D

He crashed 3 of them on American soil.

Have you seen the new McCain commercial? "Would you want someone who had never flown before piloting your plane?" Is he TRYING to remind us that he is a horrible pilot? I can hear it now, "Would you want someone who has crashed 5 planes piloting your plane?"

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
Have you seen the new McCain commercial? "Would you want someone who had never flown before piloting your plane?" Is he TRYING to remind us that he is a horrible pilot? I can hear it now, "Would you want someone who has crashed 5 planes piloting your plane?"
Okay, I just snorted tea all over my keyboard.
Thanks for that :D

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
Well the Bash Obama thread is already up to 5 pages, so we have some catching up to do, c'mon people!

McCain has skin cancer, he won't tell us what stage it is or whether it has metasticized. Depending on the actual diagnosis, his life expentancy could be as much as 20 years or as few as 2 years. To bring up pilots again, to be a pilot you have to release your medical records, but to be the president you don't?

That goes for the rest of the candidates too by the way. I think all the candidates should have to release their entire health histories. Obama's 1 page summary is entirely insufficient, but given that a) he is younger b) does not have skin cancer and c) has chosen a running mate qualified to take over in his absence, it is not as much of a concern in his case.

dkinley

Access Hack by Choice
Local time
Today, 16:16
On the healthcare issue: I disagree with Biden, he has had 2 brain aneurysms and to my knowledge hasn't had an MRI since. One more and he is a goner.

Making a case for health and or lead poisoining .. either ballot totally blows. If McCain dies in office you get Palin. There has got to be some whacko out there that wants to be infamous as being the person that took out the first female.

By the same argument for Obama as for Palin and Biden has his aneurysm issue.

Either way sucks a big one because it all ends up with Pelosi being President.

But in the spirit of this topic ... I laugh at McCain because of his quirkiness at forgetting to smile and what-have-you and I think if funny the transformation he goes through when he has this moment of 'Oh, the camera is on me - smile and act natural!'

-dK

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
But in the spirit of this topic ... I laugh at McCain because of his quirkiness at forgetting to smile and what-have-you and I think if funny the transformation he goes through when he has this moment of 'Oh, the camera is on me - smile and act natural!'

-dK

And how about when he doesn't realize the camera is on him and he rolls his eyes and snorts and smirks while Obama is talking? He would fit right in on this forum :eek:

dkinley

Access Hack by Choice
Local time
Today, 16:16
And how about when he doesn't realize the camera is on him and he rolls his eyes and snorts and smirks while Obama is talking? He would fit right in on this forum :eek:

hehe .. that's probably true cause that's what I imagine you do every time I post.

-dK

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
hehe .. that's probably true cause that's what I imagine you do every time I post.

-dK

Why do you have to imagine? Surely you have noticed all of the eyerolling faces I sprinkle liberally throughout my posts :confused:

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
Why do you have to imagine? Surely you have noticed all of the eyerolling faces I sprinkle liberally throughout my posts :confused:
Until you find a 'snort and smirk' emoticon, it's still unclear.;)

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
Until you find a 'snort and smirk' emoticon, it's still unclear.;)

I will add that to the request list, along with Ken's request for a throwing up emoticon :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom