blogday.jpg

Thank you!!

Are the little silver things eatable?

KenHigg said:
Thank you!!

Balls:rolleyes:

Col

I'm off home now Ken - have a super evening, whatever you may be doing thats special.;)

Col

KenHigg said:
Thank you!!

Welcome. :) I'm sure they're not toxic, but if you eat them, well... it won't the be last you see of them. :eek:

Kraj said:
Welcome. :) I'm sure they're not toxic, but if you eat them, well... it won't the be last you see of them. :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

ColinEssex said:
I'm off home now Ken - have a super evening, whatever you may be doing thats special.;)

Col

Thanks - My beautiful wife is taking me to dinner!

Kraj said:

Kraj, don't give the old man a heart attack. Remember some of the guys here aren't a youngin' like you. :eek: :p

selenau837 said:
Kraj, don't give the old man a heart attack. Remember some of the guys here aren't a youngin' like you. :eek: :p

Not that I'd be looking... :eek: :p

Happy Birthday Ken! Hope you enjoy your day-long reprieve. :D

selenau837 said:
If he's old enough to be shocked into a heart attack, then finding unexpected items in the toilet probably will not be much of a suprise. :rolleyes:

Kraj said:
If he's old enough to be shocked into a heart attack, then finding unexpected items in the toilet probably will not be much of a suprise. :rolleyes:

Ewwww, gross!! :eek:

Just found his age, 48 is a good age! ;) A bit senile at time, but a good age. *giggles*

Give Ken a break; its his birthday in the timezone he resides in. That would leave him ... let's see it is now 5:12 P.M. in Georgia, so he should have 6hr 48 min left.

fuzzygeek said:
Give Ken a break; its his birthday in the timezone he resides in. That would leave him ... let's see it is now 5:12 P.M. in Georgia, so he should have 6hr 48 min left.
He's got less than two hrs left in our time zone, he should have gotten out of bed earlier :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom