Best Python Courses (1 Viewer)

palak231

Local time
Today, 09:25
Hi this is Palak Sharma, I am in first year of my engineering and I am planning to take Python course as my interest is in Python programming language. Since I have not too much knowledge about which course I should take therefore I need you people suggestions that which Python course will be best.
I am waiting for your suggestions, every relevant suggestion will help me a lot in this regards.
Thanks

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:55
Welcome to the forums! We are the most active Microsoft Access community on the internet by far, with posts going back over 20 years!

To get started, I highly recommend you read the post below. It contains important information for all new users to this forum.

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We look forward to having you around here, learning stuff and having fun!

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 23:55
What have you done to research Python courses?

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 04:55
Wouldn't this question be better, asking on a Python forum?

Mike Krailo

Local time
Yesterday, 23:55
There are lot's of Udemy courses on python as well. The one I took was by Colt Steele and called "The Modern Python 3 Bootcamp". I thought it covered the basics pretty well. Colt also has a bunch of free video's on his YouTube channel. Here is one of them: Colt's Code Camp Day 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom