Solved Calculate into inbound textbox (1 Viewer)

tihmir

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 17:16
Hi all,
I have subform with query "qrySubform". On the Form footer I have unbound textboxes for my fields,
that have the following expresstions - =Count([field1]) or =Sum([field2]).
Unfortunately, these expressions are very slow to load values into my unbound textboxes.
Do you have any idea how else I can arrange things to calculate the values into my unbound textboxes?

tihmir

Registered User.
Local time
I figured out what the problem is with the very slow calculation of the values into the textboxes.
The problem is that on the main Form I have unbound textbox with name "txtTime", which shows me the current time. On main Form I have event procedure "On Time" with the code:
Code:
Private Sub Form_Timer()
    Me.txtTime.Value = Format(Time, "HH:mm:ss")
End Sub
When i delete this procedure everything works fine but otherwise the calculation of values is very slow. Also when trying to type VBA it blocks me.

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 01:16
Form timer events should be paused when you are developing, they are a nightmare.

Try changing it to only update every minute and remove the seconds display, or remove it completely, pretty much everyone has a clock showing in windows anyway!

tihmir

Registered User.
Local time
Form timer events should be paused when you are developing, they are a nightmare.

Try changing it to only update every minute and remove the seconds display, or remove it completely, pretty much everyone has a clock showing in windows anyway!
Тhank you all for the answers and help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom