Check box logic (1 Viewer)

rlmadhav

Local time
Today, 01:27
Hi there,

I have the below 3 columns in a table called Order.
OrderId String
OrderAddress String
IsShipmentMade Yes/No

I am retrieving the data using an sql statement (by giving inputs in the header section) and diplaying these records (in detail section).

I created 3 text boxes (orderid,orderaddress,shipment) to hold the data for OrderId, OrderAddress and IsShipmentMade respectively in the detailed section. I also gave the column names of the table as control sources for all these 3 text boxes.

Now, when the IsShipmentMade is displayed in the detailed section, I am trying to check/uncheck the check box in the display. But, am unable to do it. Could you please help me out in how to check/uncheck this checkbox when it is displayed in my form? (Because, the succeeding logic is based on whether this is checked or unchecked)

Thanks.

CameronM

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:27
I created 3 text boxes (orderid,orderaddress,shipment) to hold the data for OrderId, OrderAddress and IsShipmentMade

Did you really mean that you have the IsShipmentMade field as the control source for a Textbox or a Checkbox?

Your checkbox needs to be bound to the IsShipmentMade field.

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Today, 01:27
Make sure your underlying query is updateable. See here for what can make a query non-updateable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom