Citrix not displaying entire desktop on some devices (1 Viewer)

Rx_

Nothing In Moderation
Local time
Today, 13:41
snap! I can't mark this as [Solved] for some reason.
Citrix is used to deploy the full desktop version of MS Access 2010 nationally. It works across various platforms (Windows, Mac, Tablets,...)

Recentlly, new Windows 8 portable docked to monitors were introduced. The screen resolution expands the size of the forms, cutting off the bottom of the form. It doesn't the user to scroll and see the entire desktop. (Mental Note to self - it was a good thing to leave the Close button on top of forms). This week, we will be testing MS Surface running Windows 8.

I have posted the question on Citrix Forum if anyone else is interested.

Perhaps there is a Citrix video driver, a citrix device setting that might fix this?

http://discussions.citrix.com/topic...ot-displaying-entire-desktop-on-some-devices/

Last edited:

Simon_MT

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:41
Or is if because the forms are too big for the Windows 8 docked monitors.

I had screen resolution issues and design forms to the smallest resolution and then use Horizontal and Vertical anchors to resize the form for the larger resolutions.

Simon

Rx_

Nothing In Moderation
Local time
Today, 13:41
Very close!
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Well, I never expected the Dot Pitch!

Looks like there are two resolutions. One is screen resolution.
The other is the dot pitch. If the dot pitch is set to some larger value so that the user can see the characters on a different application (than Access), then the Access forms don't create the scroll-bar.

Well, I'll be switched! (tis a Binary term behind the woodshed)
It isn't just Citrix.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom