Combo box query problem (1 Viewer)

ethan.geerdes

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:30
Hello everyone,

It has been a little while since I've posted but I'm running into a problem with a combo box. I have a combo box that is getting the information from a query. the query has 4 columns on it. I have 3 other text boxes that update based off the change of the combo box.

Right now this is what I have set up:

Combo1 (info from query 1) - 4 columns shown and I only want it to show 1. Column 1 is the bound column for the combo box.

Text 1 - auto updates from column 2 on combo box.
Text 2- auto updates from the column 3 on combo box.
Text 3 - auto updates from the column 4 on combo box.

I tried unclicking the show check mark in the query builder but it took away the information that was needed.

How do I simplify my combo box to show only 1 column but allow my text boxes to keep pulling the information that they need to autoupdate with?

Sincerely,

Ethan

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
Today, 22:30
Combo1 (info from query 1) - 4 columns shown and I only want it to show 1. Column 1 is the bound column for the combo box.
Set the width for the columns you don't want shown to 0.

ethan.geerdes

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:30
I have been playing around with column width and list width but I can still scroll over and see all the other information. Is there a way to get the horizontal scroll bar off?

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
Today, 22:30
I have been playing around with column width and list width but I can still scroll over and see all the other information. Is there a way to get the horizontal scroll bar off?
Then you haven't set them correct:
Set the "Column Count" = 4, "Column Widths" = 2,549cm;0cm;0cm;0cm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom