Coronavirus - are we all doomed? (1 Viewer)

deletedT

Local time
Today, 09:45
its the reciprocity of N64. it's just that it operates on 95 bits. :)

You're answering my question to bring up another question. Now I have to ask what N64 is.
But never mind. I will google it.

Edit: I think I know what it means now. Thanks.

Slap

Registered User.
Local time
Boris Johnson moved to ICU

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:45
As Tera has found, the N95 mask stops 95% of airborne particulates and is not oil resistant. The best would be P-100, which is oil-proof and which blocks approximately 99.97% of airborne particulates.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 05:45
As Tera has found, the N95 mask stops 95% of airborne particulates and is not oil resistant. The best would be P-100, which is oil-proof and which blocks approximately 99.97% of airborne particulates.
I'd be happy if we could get either one or any for that matter.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:45
I'd be happy if we could get either one or any for that matter.
Hey Moke, like Tera said you don't need the N95 mask, Japan uses a simple paper style. Like these.

I switched to the simple style they work fine. Except they steam my glasses. 👓

deletedT

Local time
Hey Moke, like Tera said you don't need the N95 mask, Japan uses a simple paper style. Like these.

I switched to the simple style they work fine. Except they steam my glasses. 👓

I'm not sure about your market there, but it doesn't say anti-virus.
Our masks are the same, but they are made for virus, pm2.5 and allergy.

3609192_3L1.jpg

Maybe every mask manufactured there is anti-Virus and they don't see the need to indicate it on the box. But ours it should be obviously indicated.

Last edited:

deletedT

Local time
do you have a link?
For purchase? From Japan?

This is one of them. It says for Virus.
It means it can stop the virus size of particles too.

you can search for more suitable prices or check amazon.com

Or maybe here:

And new anti-virus washable masks

I'm not sure if the shops ship to US at present or not.
Be careful to check it before paying.

Last edited:

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Today, 04:45
@Tera I don't know how this whole N95 discussion thing started, but unfortunately we are now required to wear those stupid things where I work at the federal building. =(

deletedT

Local time
I don't really know it's better to reply or not. It seems you prefer to be ignored according to your last post to me.
But since you tag me:
I believe that masks can help a lot. They may not have 100% guarantee, but I believe it's better than not having one.

deletedT

Local time
i never said that, did I? I said no one here can possibly hurt my feelings. I quoted your post. but yes, you're right in the fact that it *does* make me sad that richard is not a believer, or yourself. I won't mention the recent events in my life that confirm that either, otherwise it would make me look like a fool here on the board based on the responses I would get. and since most of you jokers think I'm a fool as it stands right now anyway, why would I do that to myself? follow?

but the question still remains, like I said previously, why are guys keeping this up? isn't this still called "feeding the troll"? I don't get it....

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I agree with @Tera. N95 are by far the most effective, but the other masks still significantly stop water droplet transmission to other people. From memory, I read that research said it stopped 95% of water droplets, something like that, but I cannot remember if it was for the N95 or the less effective ones. In any case, if two people are wearing a mask, that makes a big difference to either getting infected (in my view). The water droplets can still go in the eyes, nose etc, but in particular, if you wear one, you are reducing your own water droplets in the air, and so helping the cause.

deletedT

Local time
Need help to understand this chart:

AGE​
DEATH RATE
confirmed cases
DEATH RATE
all cases
80+ years old
21.9%
14.8%
70-79 years old
8.0%
60-69 years old
3.6%
50-59 years old
1.3%
40-49 years old
0.4%
30-39 years old
0.2%
20-29 years old
0.2%
10-19 years old
0.2%
0-9 years old
no fatalities

this chart is from

What's the difference between two columns of confirmed cases & All cases?

Also is there any update on finding a vaccine or a cure or any hope to stop covid-19? what does your local news has on this?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom