Does a lack of gender discrimination kill? (1 Viewer)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 10:34
In a related story, Biden has opened the border for illegal immigrants to enter this country without testing for Covid-19 and then be released withing this country. Should any of the illegal immigrants have Covid-19, Biden has just created a disease vector for spreading the disease.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:34
In a related story, Biden has opened the border for illegal immigrants to enter this country without testing for Covid-19 and then be released withing this country. Should any of the illegal immigrants have Covid-19, Biden has just created a disease vector for spreading the disease.
You mean a superspreader event caused by the party of science? Not possible.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
How granular does it have to be? If you are taking immunosuppressant drugs or your immune system is fucked, you're in. It's not really that complicated. But no, let's do inmates first. That's smart. Oh, and pass off leftovers to random people with no life instead of opening appointments to more people who need it most.

I don't care what Biden or Trump said. This is a state issue and these stupid governors are screwing it up.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
You mean a superspreader event caused by the party of science? Not possible.
Scott Shellady of Fox News had this astute humorous observation (paraphrased): "Biden is opening the border to illegal immigration, but won't call for the reopening of restaurants!"

Shellday went on to note a Covid-19 mutation hysteria as a "hook" for those in power to have a never ending (whack-a-mole) "war" against Covid-19 by inflaming fear to justify further government mandated controls such as lock-downs.

I previously forgot to mention the interaction of the teachers unions and "following the science". Evidently, the Center for Disease Control (CDC) acknowledged that re-opening the schools will not contribute to spreading Covid-19. The teachers unions, however, assert that they (teachers) would not be "safe" and that more needs to be done. Safety, is an elusive goal where 100% safety cannot ever be guaranteed. The teachers unions are attempting extortion, a reprehensible practice. At a certain point, you have to suck-it-up and do your work, as many people in other jobs already have. In terms of "following the science", the Biden administration deserves another be "F" for failing to "follow the science" that Biden religiously claims to adhere to.

Last edited:

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
I'm still waiting for proof that the "vaccine" actually STOPS the spread of COVID. Without it, all of this bickering back and forth is just noise.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Unless you are a independent scientist and run your own double blind studies we may never know. Most of those types commit suicide for some undetermined reasons. ;)

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:34
My view is it's complicated because you could have someone with diabetes, someone with kidney disease, but each are at different levels of progression. How do you decide on each diseases risk at different stages, all done with a big lack of data? Nothing is a black and white binary decision. You would need to have a system that looks across all the major diseases, rate their risk levels at different levels of disease status. Then what about those who have multiple diseases at different levels? How do you then make the assessment?

I would not like to underestimate the complexity involved in deciding who gets what. More granularity increases complexity because you have to factor in more stuff, much of which hard to assess.

Last edited:

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Unless you are a independent scientist and run your own double blind studies we may never know. Most of those types commit suicide for some undetermined reasons. ;)
I know, right? Also, the manufacturers have been granted indemnity from our government against any law suites concerning these "vaccines". Why are people not shouting from the rooftops over this?

I know the answer already but it is damn sad all the same. I was offered my first dose because of my affiliation on the current contract I am on. I declined and it is probably just a matter of time I am told to comply or find another job.

F**k the f**king f**kers...

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time

Dr. Fauci Says Vaccine Will Improve COVID Situation As Early As April​

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:34
When will double mask wearage improve the Covid situation?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
We are currently putting up illegal aliens in hotels so they can "isolate" if they test positive. I sure wish my friend could stay in a hotel and be cared for for free while he waits to text negative again. They gave him some kind of infusion the day after he tested positive but now he's on his own. Home alone :( What is wrong with this picture? Citizens who were born here and paid taxes all their lives are left to their own devices and we put up people who show no respect for our laws in first class hotels???? I guess that's what happens when people with no common sense but who think that virtue signaling makes them good people deal with a situation. Never mind hypocrisy, idiocy reigns.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
When you're playing wack-a-virus, the playing field is never flat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom