Euromillions request for advice (2 Viewers)

sagi

Local time
Today, 08:04
Hello everyone,

I'm working on a project analyzing EuroMillions historical data to help players make better number selections. On <link removed by moderator> I'm trying to uncover patterns and probabilities of number repetitions. I've found that some combinations appear more frequently than others, but I'd love to get your thoughts:

• What do you think about using historical data for selecting numbers?
  • What features or information would you like to see on such a website?
Your feedback will help me enhance the site and provide more useful tools for all players. Thank you for your insights!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:04
Welcome to Access World! We're so happy to have you join us as a member of our community. As the most active Microsoft Access discussion forum on the internet, with posts dating back more than 20 years, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you.

We're a friendly and helpful community, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have or share your own experiences with Access. We're here to support you and help you get the most out of this powerful database program.

To get started, we recommend reading the post linked below. It contains important information for all new users of the forum:

https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/

We hope you have a great time participating in the discussion and learning from other Access enthusiasts. We look forward to having you around!

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:04
Welcome, though I'm hoping you aren't just spamming us. I removed the link from your post just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom