Forms in dialog view not going to proper screen (1 Viewer)

sladetroityer

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:45
How do I tell access to open the FORM dialog view in the same screen that Access is running on? I have dual screens with my laptop screen and my secondary screen and when I open access in the secondary screen the form dialog opens on the laptop? Is there a way to tell it to open where access is being viewed?:D

Mr. B

"Doctor Access"
Local time
Today, 11:45
This sounds a little strange but I would first check to see if the "Auto Center" is set to Yes. If not try setting it to Yes. About the only other thing that I can think of is try opening your form in design view, make sure that it is in the area of Access where you would expect it to be (if you have widened you Access window to be visible over both screens the the form could be in the other monitor) and then click the save button to save the form. This also saves the size and location of the form. My thought here is that if you had your Access window expanded over both monitors and designed the form and saved it with the "Auto Center" set to No then it may be remembering an old position.

Hope this helps.

sladetroityer

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:45
Thanks, The Autocenter fixed the issue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom