Good Morning All, (1 Viewer)

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Today, 12:34
I just started this little thread; to say that I hope you all are having a great day.

So to our European buddies; good afternoon, to our American ones; good morning, and to our Australian and far Eastern, good tomorrow.

Hopefully every one will post something nice on this thread and we can see how all of our neighbors around the globe are doing.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 17:34
Good morning Jose;) Its showery here in Essex (45 miles east of London) the temp is around 50F. Fortunately it was dry when I was biking it to work. I should have cleaned the bike over the weekend but didn't get round to it.

3hrs to go to hometime

Col

GaryPanic

Smoke me a Kipper,Skipper
Local time
Today, 09:34
Goodday 15.33 hours wet windy and 30 miles south of London - 4 days to the weekend time to start the chrimbo shopping

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
A cool but sunny day in Liverpool, I've hung the washing out, dusted , vacuumed and generally earned some Brownie points :) , just been called for lunch so off now.

Brian

lmnop7854

Quittin' Time
Local time
It's cold in Rochester, in the 30's, and about an hour ago it was snowing. Seems to have stopped now. Overcast, haven't seen the sun for about a week now, but looking forward to some sunshine this week.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
GaryPanic said:
Goodday 15.33 hours
I wasn't aware of the 2hr time difference 30 miles south of London;) it was always the same as London when I lived in Sussex

Col

Matt Greatorex

Registered User.
Local time
First snow for this Winter, in the area I live fell last night. Nothing heavy (yet) just enough to look pretty. Temperature is exactly 0 degrees.

Bodisathva

Registered User.
Local time
Cloudy, overcast, 40 degrees F, winds out of the N @ 8 in South Central PA...thoroughly awful Monday weather :(

Good news is that lots of people already started their Thanksgiving holiday so the roads weren't crowded at all on the way in this morning.:D I even heard that we might see some snow this afternoon:D :D :D

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Bodisathva said:
Cloudy, overcast, 40 degrees F, winds out of the N @ 8 in South Central PA...thoroughly awful Monday weather :(

Good news is that lots of people already started their Thanksgiving holiday so the roads weren't crowded at all on the way in this morning.:D I even heard that we might see some snow this afternoon:D :D :D

Doesn't deer season start the day after Thankgiving for you guys?

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
Today, 18:34
jsanders said:
So to our European buddies; good afternoon.....

Good afternoon Joe.
We're doing quite good in the Netherlands apart from the fact that we have gouvernment elections next wednesday. Everybody is trying to persuade the other to vote for their party. The amount of blah, blah on TV/Radio has increased accordingly and is now at an level that doesn't make sense anymore, but who cares....
I was a little p*ssed this morning, because someone gave me tea in stead of a good warm cup of expresso.
For the rest, we are extremely busy and understaffed as usual. ;)

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Have you guys tried Google Earth?

I can take a look at your street from way over here in Virginia.

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
jsanders said:
Have you guys tried Google Earth?

I can take a look at your street from way over here in Virginia.

You will recognise my house its the one with the good looking guy in the garden.;) :D :p

Brian

Bodisathva

Registered User.
Local time
jsanders said:
Doesn't deer season start the day after Thankgiving for you guys?
Ahhh yes... Next week will basically be a State Holiday. Everything shuts down. Second week, only the die-hards are still at it, then comes Antlerless. I'm missing the festivities this year in favor of a getaway with the wife to Cancun.;)

Matt Greatorex

Registered User.
Local time
Brianwarnock said:
You will recognise my house its the one with the good looking guy in the garden.;) :D :p

Brian

Fair point, some of these pictures are very out of date.
Who owned the house before you, then? :D

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
Brianwarnock said:

Brian

Blimey - I don't even remember being in your garden Brian. :D

Greetings from rural Pershore Worcestershire (pronounced Wusstershire - not Wukkestershire for our US friends ;) ) Lots of grimy grey and dirty white clouds around temp 50 degrees Fahrenheit.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
BarryMK said:
Lots of grimy grey and dirty white clouds around temp 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
Yesterday here was a frost, -2c

as the Yanks said at Pearl Harbour, definately a nip in the air

Col

Matty

...the Myth Buster
Local time
Today, 11:34
Greetings from Winnipeg. It's cloudy and 1 C here, and it's supposed to get up to 3 C today, and that's downright balmy! The snow we received a few weeks ago is nearly gone so that's good news!

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Fair point, some of these pictures are very out of date.
Who owned the house before you, then? :D
Blimey - I don't even remember being in your garden Brian.

The above replies from Matt and Barry made me chuckle, but the sun is shining on the righteous, been sunny all day here and temp hit 10C, walking to the shops was most pleasant :D

Brian

PS Installed I E 1.7 today as Rich and Stewart gave it the thumbs up.
Don't like the new layout of the toolbars etc.

Matt Greatorex

Registered User.
Local time
Brianwarnock said:
Installed I E 1.7...

Don't like the new layout of the toolbars etc.

Agree entirely. Is there an easy way to get it to look like it used to? I can adapt, but I know my beloved will be straight onto me as soon as she notices. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom