Hackers & Virus Writers (1 Viewer)

Insane_ai

Not Really an A.I.
Local time
Yesterday, 19:00
I am curious about what you (the reader) would do if you had a chance to get your hands on a hacker or virus writer. Assume you get all the time in the world to do what you want, you would not be prosecuted or suffer any negative consequence otherwise and any tool or accomodation is available to you.

I ask that only one rule be enforced on the responses: Do not judge other people's responses.

vapid2323

Scion
Local time
Yesterday, 16:00
If I was able to get away with it, I would have them write some cookie stuffing code and place it on the following sites.

google
yahoo
microsoft
etc

If I could get away with it, I think a million USD would be earned in about 3 hours lol.

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
Yesterday, 19:00
Well I would reabilitate them of course.

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
Yesterday, 16:00
Michael Calce has made a lot of money being a hacker from just the one set of events he initiated in Febuary 2000, I guess if there was nothing to be made from hacking and spamming then people would find other vocations to occupy their time.

Minkey

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 23:00
"Would you like to play a game?" and hold the world to ransom for............

1 millllllion dollars..........not wait 100 millllllion dollars :D

Serious answer - by the (original) definition did you know most people are hackers of a sort? Ever done a 'kludge' that's a type of hacking ;).

In fact if it wasn't for hackers it could be argued that the computer of today, the internet (and one of my favs) open source software might never have existed.

the_net_2.0

Banned
Local time
Yesterday, 18:00
If I was able to get away with it, I would have them write some cookie stuffing code and place it on the following sites.

google
yahoo
microsoft
etc

If I could get away with it, I think a million USD would be earned in about 3 hours lol.

I would pay them $100 bucks (minus the cocaine that goes along with it as a free addition) to teach me how to write a virus. All you would really learn would be another programming language that you don't know, plus some reverse engineering techniques.

then I'd go out and market my skills and recoup that $100 cost in less than one day's work.

FoFa

Registered User.
Local time
Is she cute?

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I would take two hackers. Then hook up their computers to a trap like some of the ones in the movie series Saw, Saw II, etc. Force them to hack each other. Just to make it tricky enough, they hack each other's machine but that machine isn't the one that trips the trap. The loser gets "sawed" in some really gory public way.

the_net_2.0

Banned
Local time
ask them to give me a flow chart of my life's activities, since the FBI and NSA started tracking it.

also ask them why in the world I still use Tor if there's always a 99% chance that I'm going to connect to a monitored exit node. Not much good there for pete sake!

come to think of it...asking them to hack into the NSA's phone call database wouldn't be bad either. According to public record via news anchors, the actual conversations are NOT part of the records. only length of call and end to end info like numbers. Obviously that's pointless, and to someone who is aware, the government is blatantly lying yet AGAIN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom