Has America Imploded? (1 Viewer)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:34
The media has to be outraged about something. Otherwise, who would they have to denigrate now that Trump isn't giving them fodder with his incessant tweets.? For some reason, they refuse to be outraged about the things that are important to the average American like,
WHY ARE MY SCHOOLS STILL CLOSED???
Why are having to spend 10's of thousands of dollars on every school to install plexi-glass shields and replace the HVAC systems as well as a raise and hazardous duty pay REQUIREMENTS for teachers to resume in-person teaching?
What's going to happen to the strip center in town now that three businesses have folded? Is the owner going to be able to pay his mortgage with such a large vacancy rate? If he can't, we're going to loose another 6 businesses.
Why is the house trying to enshrine voter fraud in perpetuity? Dead people already always vote for Democrats.
Why am I not important enough to be vaccinated? The "science" says the old and ill should have top priority since those are the people with the highest risk of dying.
Why, if COVID is such a risk that I am not allowed to live my life is it OK for people to cross our southern border unchecked? You can't land at JFK if you don't have a negative test. Apparently the Rio Grande does something to cleanse people of COVID or make it not transmittable.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Yesterday, 23:34
Are they still not vaccinating above certain age in CT ?

In AZ they've been doing >74 for a while, but also started doing >65 about a week ago.

Although I must confess I'm terribly confused by the numbers. When I go on their website, I'm seeing numbers like 300k doses per day. We've been doing this for weeks and weeks now. We're still in the earliest phases, and not even touching the "general public" yet. Meanwhile, keep in mind AZ only has 6 or 7 million people TOTAL.
What is wrong with this picture? Are my math skills even worse than I thought?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I called. I might be able to get the first dose in a month or so. We have to inoculate prisoners first.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

1614829534280.png

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today the ICE twitter account got "cancelled". Apparently they were warning the public when criminal detainees were let loose on the community and the left thinks that is a bad thing.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Also, the ICE twitter account let people know about stuff like the 13 person dead in the smuggler SUV crash yesterday after driving through a hole cut through a non-Trump wall at the border! Wait... walls work? And when they don't people die? Can't have anyone knowing that.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time

Ilhan Omar joins Democrats in demanding Biden admin suspend standardized tests in schools

The story above, is one of many, that has been occurring in the US for the past 50 years! Sounds unbelievable that the attack on standardized testing has been going on for that long.

My first professional job was with the US government were I had to take the Civil Service Exam, that was in 1970. I passed it. Anyway, soon after, if my memory serves me, the exam was ended. Over the years, I've also noticed that the use of the SAT and ACT exams for college admissions were slowly being eliminated. Ms. Omar's "demands" simply represent the continuation by the "left" to eliminate objective criteria from evaluating professional competence in favor of soft subjective criteria aimed at promoting "equity" (not equality) for those deemed "oppressed". Ms. Omaar's demands further implode the US eroding the value of the US educational system.

FrankRuperto

Local time
Let's not forget to thank Amazon and other giants for putting shopping malls and small businesses out of business. The pandemic was the icing on the cake. In the area where I live, I have witnessed Home Depot buying up all the smaller hardware stores, just to close their doors!

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
The pandemic is a distraction for a lot of things. For instance why is the media talking about Cuomo's indiscretions with women instead of focusing on the thousands of deaths in nursing homes.

Last edited:

FrankRuperto

Local time
The truth always comes out sooner or later. Politicians have to realize you cannot cover up the sky with a hand. Cuomo had a choice to tell the truth about how many died and chose to sweep that under the rug. We did learn about all the cadavers being stored in containers outside funeral homes. The undereporting of deaths blew up in his face and that triggered his sexual misconduct to surface as well. So when a tree falls, everyone is quick to chop it up into fire wood and burn it.

Last edited:

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:34
The pandemic is a distraction for a lot of things. For instance why is the media talking about Cuomo's indiscretions with women instead of focusing on the thousands of deaths in nursing homes.
Because all women have to be believed, without due process. He is therefore guilty. Who cares about the deaths in nursing homes, because they are less likely to vote Democrat anyway. Besides, you have to prove that and that requires investigation.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Cuomo had a choice to tell the truth about how many died and chose to sweep that under the rug.
The truth would have impacted his book deal and his Emmy. Follow the money.
Who cares about the deaths in nursing homes, because they are less likely to vote Democrat anyway.
That's not really true. Dead people ALWAYS vote for democrats so killing them ensures a Democrat vote in perpetuity since we can't purge the voting rolls. That would be racist or something:rolleyes:

FrankRuperto

Local time
The truth would have impacted his book deal and his Emmy. Follow the money.

That's not really true. Dead people ALWAYS vote for democrats so killing them ensures a Democrat vote in perpetuity since we can't purge the voting rolls. That would be racist or something:rolleyes:
I disagree, the truth, however bad it may be, would've made him more respectful than he already was, and he would've sold more books and won an emmy. Now look at where he's at.

And aliens always vote for republicans, so killing them guarantees a galactic invasion when they arrive from south of the border.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
The book was all about how well he managed the crisis and admitting to such a huge mistake made for political reasons would have shown his true colors. He couldn't let the field hospitals that Trump had the army build for him in the Javits Center and in the other boroughs or the medical ship that was sent to NY be useful. He had THOUSANDS of beds available AND the medical staff to handle them. There was no reason to put infected people back into the close quarters of assisted living and nursing homes. But, he did it anyway out of spite. He rolled the dice with people's lives and he lost and they were just collateral damage.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Who are the radicals? The people who live and let live or the people who are intent on controlling everyone else because the others are just plain wrong and that makes the evil and therefore they must be destroyed?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Poor planning. If the police had arrested these people and the city had prosecuted them last year, they wouldn't be out on the streets to burn down the city again. Wonder how many are imported from elsewhere. Only stupid people would burn down their own homes.

FrankRuperto

Local time
Law enforcement is now focused on domestic terrorist republicans and their sympathizers. You all earned that label when you invaded the U.S. Capitol on 1/6/21. Law enforcement is in damage control mode, trying to regain the public's trust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom